even with all my skill i cant fix my car. help please.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dont act like i aint got the cash. i definitely work enough. i just dont have the time to get away. I have to "call in sick" just to replace the rack on my car. imagine what id have to come down with to go to mass for the weekend.

not worried about your cash, im just confident in my abilities :)

why the mirage?
youve been working on the ride for a while. what are your final plans?
what are all the upgrades you have?

sounds good in vid, good luck

ooohhh reiko steps up with some shit talking....

i don't think you'd be able to toss that heavy ass prelude around the track like our mitsubishi loving friend...
i think you'd lose your money :)

why the mirage?
youve been working on the ride for a while. what are your final plans?
what are all the upgrades you have?

sounds good in vid, good luck

check the garage.

i have more things on the way.

basically i want a fun tossable track car, that i can road race.

purpose built, kids :) not a show car. just has to perform.

oops. nevermind about the garage lol. i forgot that MPF is now running this same board and etc and filled the garage up over there :)

well i decided to do things out of order. Right now im pullin the interior out of my car. hopefully ill have time to replace the upper arms this weekend (maybe?) and then im getting all my new bushings next weekend. I decided to go tein flex with pillow ball mounts rather than koni yellow and eibach sportlines.

So 3 maybe 4 weeks (depending on how much OT i pull) ill have the suspension done. Then its on to the cage.

After that ive got diff flywheel and clutch and THEN i should be ready to do the engine...maybe.

yeah but ive been autocrossing on more or less the same setup for almost 4 years. only difference is now i have considerably more power.

meh it happends. if i lost i wouldnt care, but something tells me i wouldnt lose. We do some fun stuff in the soccer field parking lot (thing is freaking huge) and i always run really well. Again, i wouldnt be suprised if i lost...hell i wouldnt be suprised if you could beat me by 3 or 4 seconds. I dont get a lot of practice and my steering rack is kinda screwed up. Id still be willing to like 500 to find out though.

The real question is WHAT THE HELL IS SQUEAKING ON MY CAR. Until i figure that out, im staying in texas. I dont think id make it to new england with the suspension in its current state.

if you tow my ass when something breaks it might be fun. A lil mirage towin a prelude. thatd be a sight to see.

I agree with the guy that says:
"HEAD"
looking at the super "custom" valve job in the picture, it still is really hard to believe that an engine will actually fire up, let alone run with that degree of damage....
forged parts are always good.... who ever said "no" to being "hard-headed"?

Anyone heard anything on when the CF shortage is gonna be over?.... I'm DYING to make my hood, bumpers and fenders

What in gods name did that just elude to?

And CF?

Relevance > you.

Back