Ever Been Cheated On?...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha...thats funny shit...but damn...all them guns and they only put that many holes in the body...terrible shots...lmfao...i bet that was fun as hell though

Good god, the ads there give me seizures!

Edit after watching vid: HELL. YES. Guns fuckin akimbo!

hmm, that would have been fun to do to the ex's car. i decided to just go and wreck her car though...

nice. i would have aimed for gas tank last

Yeah, but these cats would have lost their licences without a doubt.

Report the car stolen, reason to be vandalized for purposes of intimidation (first degree assault) with a firearm (immediately to 3rd degree assault) and this cat should be in a jailcell right now.

That's just federal book. Local and state could have him locked up for a real long while more.

From the way I precieved it, the guy was at least a partial owner of the car. If I want to shoot up my own car, I think thats legal.

... and you would be wrong. If his ex received this action in a threatening manner, and all the police in the world and judges in the world were there to back her up with this thing called "Logic" (You'll learn more about that when you get out of college) there is enough there to send this guy up the river for a long time.

and also, were I slightly involved, I would show up at his prison during visiting hours and tell him what I would do to every female member of his family.

Revenge ? Hah. Fords are a dime a dozen. I can ruin a life.

Back