Ever dreamed about Alyssa Milano nude?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
I FINALLY found a link to some decent video footage of Alyssa Milano in the buff.. Well, from the panties up, anyway.

High quality, but it's on a slow server. Oh well. ;)

Enjoy.

Alyssa PrOn :)

Maybe I just find her teh HoTt because I grew up watching her grow up... Like the "best friend's sister" thing or something...

In leather in the old 1010-321 commercials or whatever, as Eva Savalot, she was HOT SHIT, at least in my head. ;)

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 13 2003, 01:58 AM
Maybe I just find her teh HoTt because I grew up watching her grow up... Like the "best friend's sister" thing or something...

In leather in the old 1010-321 commercials or whatever, as Eva Savalot, she was HOT SHIT, at least in my head. ;)

dude, that wasen't very long ago. and wasen't that 1-800-COLLECT?

It might have been, but that was like her return. Seriously, I grewup watching her on Who's the Boss. That was one show that I was GLUED to the TV for. Damn, Italians are Teh HoTt.

Originally posted by Canadian_GSR@Oct 13 2003, 08:41 AM
I just cant believe i dumped her.

Yeah me either. :roll:

Aylssa Milano probably needs 3 hours of makeup to look hot too!! Yes Yes?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 13 2003, 08:37 AM
they both have fucked up tits if you ask me.

tara: pissedoffrating: 6
alyssa: pissedoffrating: 5

Is this out of a scale of 10 b/c you got to get them some credit...they are hotter then most girls that we see?

Come on I would give Tara a 9 and Alyssa a 8.5

if no on eknew them and they never had anyone do there make up they would an everyday 7 or 8

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 13 2003, 09:13 AM
if no on eknew them and they never had anyone do there make up they would an everyday 7 or 8

Come on dude you have got to give them a little more credit then that.

What do you do, see models and playmates all day?

I have before there are like 13 of them at school and one of them in my class! I can never fucken concentrate!! Always looking at her! I get all nervous inside when she is near me!!

Instant bonner I am telling yah!!

Could be true!! But I will never know! Not putting myself down though but I could never trust a girl who is a ten!!

nor anyone an 8 or higher, but never let em know that tho.

Back