Ever dreamed about Alyssa Milano nude?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 13 2003, 05:23 PM-->
Canadian_GSR
@Oct 13 2003, 05:24 PM
ever seen Body Shots? Tara Reids tits are fuckin gross. At least Alyssa has nice jugs. If you ask me, hottest chick in the world is Eliza Dushku from Bring it on and The New guy. and for the record my girlfriend made me watch bring it on and she regretted it for weeks cuz i didnt stop talkin about eliza

You think tits stick up like they do in bra's? they look saggy because girls wear push up bras so the cleavage is at their throat. Once you see tits with nothing holding them, they're all gonna be saggy a little.

We all thought B was picky... I think you just took that title. :p

im not 14 dude, ive seen alot of titties in my day, ive been to spring break ive been to enough concerts and banged enuf chicks to know theyre not perfect like in a pushup bra. but....... a nice set of tits doesnt stick out past a girls elbows, theyre hard to come by but a nice set of naturals are definatly out there

Beautiful tits that are still beautiful when unsupported by a bra do definitely exist. I've had the pleasure of experiencing several sets of them.

Unfortunately, for as hot as Alyssa and Tara are, their tits are indeed quite nasty.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 13 2003, 10:46 PM
Beautiful tits that are still beautiful when unsupported by a bra do definitely exist. I've had the pleasure of experiencing several sets of them.

Unfortunately, for as hot as Alyssa and Tara are, their tits are indeed quite nasty.

thank you.

my rating stands.

I like girls, and tits....and I have to say, some one else already said it but girls do look hot when they think they are dressed down....I think some of the hottest times a girl can look is when shes staying in for the nite and gets dressed down in some sweats or what ever...mmmmm fucken hot, I like that almost as a dress that you can see the bottom of a chicks ass. either way, looking at how this topic is going, I think we all need to jerk off then put in our two cents again. because I'm with pissedoffsol B)

you need to rent a couple movies then y0.

alyssa's tits are in poison ivy 2 among many others...
tara's tits are in body shots

I am not going to spend $20 to see Tara's tits! I am a poor mother fucker right now!! <_< I take your word for it! ;)

I do not have Kazza. Can not run it on my computer b/c it is too slow for that!!

$20 to rent two movies? Where the hell are you renting, Gold Plated DVD's R Us? Good lord, go to a non-Blockbuster store and get two non-new releases for $2 for 7 days.

tara reid is beat in my book, too much makeup and a raspy voice.

milan :wub: alyssa milano coincedence - I hope so :D

Back