ever get the feeling that

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
s3f72632f99d08.jpg

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

who's that again? I haven't been payin attention to the thread.

jamie, wtf dood, post the prom pic w/ her hair up.

shes hot as fuck in that one. :hitit: :)

She looks like that??? And what are you doing on the internet right now???
I'd be over at her house if I were you...

s3f2a17005a9ab.jpg

didn't mean to hijack your thread.

i really am sorry to hear things aren't doing so well between you too. i truely wish you the best in your relationship. don't let anyone outside of yourself play any role in your descison on whats going to happen between you two.

90 accord...are you sure she's ok with you posting her pics?

*look who's talking*

but I did delete all her photos off the internet. :ph34r:

keep tryin man, youll get her back. if not, there are always more girls out ther!!!! keep tryin, youll find the one youre after. and hey, who said getting drunk and being depressed is a bad combo? getting drunk, or kicking someone in the balls, is the solution to all of lifes problems.

we've been seeing each other about a week. from the start, we said we were gong to take things slow... she just got out of a long term, i've been single for a long time...
well, my head sucks, and i got too damn attached too fast... and i rushed things. In doing so, i didn't get any response from her really. Tonight on the phone, i lost it.. and said that i'm ready to give up on her, because i feel that all i've done for her and to try to be with her has gotten me no where. Well, that pissed her off, but it also let out her true feelings. She used a couple examples of how good i made her feel... But, then she said, but obviously those will just have to be memories now, cuz you gave up on me... and she hung up on me.
whats more is that, she said that "I always knew from day 1 that you'd end up hurting me.... that's why i held back". that made me feel like shit. What means to most to me, is that i hurt her because of what i said. once again, i acted emotionally instead of logically, and its all fucked now.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 25 2003, 02:29 AM
whats more is that, she said that "I always knew from day 1 that you'd end up hurting me.... that's why i held back". that made me feel like shit. What means to most to me, is that i hurt her because of what i said. once again, i acted emotionally instead of logically, and its all fucked now.

B, don't take that remark so much to heart. People say shit like this in the heat of the moment. It's not the truth. She was just striking out to hurt you. It wasn't nice, but that is how people fight. Words are weapons.

Well it's way corny, but I still think that "it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all"... So to BOTH of you, stop be so on the defensive. Good relationships take work and practice. You are BOTH too young to be ready to find the "real thing" and marriage. You are both still growing and developing as people.

Maybe she should have waited longer before dating again. If she just got out of a long term relationship, she probably has some issues to work out. She shouldn't be punishing you for resentments stemming from her old bf.

So don't give up on looking for someone nice to keep you good company...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 25 2003, 01:29 AM
we've been seeing each other about a week. from the start, we said we were gong to take things slow... she just got out of a long term, i've been single for a long time...
well, my head sucks, and i got too damn attached too fast... and i rushed things. In doing so, i didn't get any response from her really. Tonight on the phone, i lost it.. and said that i'm ready to give up on her, because i feel that all i've done for her and to try to be with her has gotten me no where. Well, that pissed her off, but it also let out her true feelings. She used a couple examples of how good i made her feel... But, then she said, but obviously those will just have to be memories now, cuz you gave up on me... and she hung up on me.

Ahh, so I'm not the only one this happens to. Don't sweat it. Just tell her your feelings and let her do all the worrying. If she wants to be with you, then she will be. You'll just have to wait. And the wait sucks. Bad.
This same situation has happened to me twice, and I'm still here. It sucks, but it'll get better.

Hey man I know what your going thought try going out for 3 months and finally saying I love you only to see her stare Blankley at you than the next morning having a fight and finding out she is only in it till something better comes along.

Ya that was 2 ½ months ago now and I’ve just met a new girl and this time I find my self more reserved than ever and hardly letting her in at all but I know I need to try whets the harm if I don’t try then how will I ever find someone and really B whets the alternative to women MEN and I not gay so there goes that idea.

"I always knew from day 1 that you'd end up hurting me.... that's why i held back".

:bo: I do not mean to be a dick, but that is the most lame excuse I have ever heard before. My ex along time ago tried to pull the same shit on me. She said the same exact quote above. The girl seems very insecure about herself.

Seriuosly think about that qoute for a minute...she must of got seriusly hurt in her past relationship and now she is affraid of every guy she gets alittle close to! It not just you B! Let her cool off for a while!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 24 2003, 10:29 PM

everything you just said B... been there done that before... im telling you man you and i are pretty much like the same person when it comes to ladies haha... it sucks now but seriously B its just gonna make things all the much better when you do find that one that you are truly destined to be with

i havent found that one yet but the fact is im not really looking either... im just gonna chill and see what happens, if i ever get to the point where i feel im destined to be alone again all i do is think about the people whom i love [family members] that have great relationships, and it just tells me that it can and it will one day happen, it may not be soon, but it will happen.

just keep the faith man, and dont give up on yourself...

I don't think it's over yet B. If she told you that she had fun with you but that YOU gave up on her, you can still turn it around. If you want to. You have to decide if you really like her, or if you just liked the IDEA of having her. :shrug2:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 25 2003, 08:35 AM
I don't think it's over yet B. If she told you that she had fun with you but that YOU gave up on her, you can still turn it around. If you want to. You have to decide if you really like her, or if you just liked the IDEA of having her. :shrug2:

let her know that you only gave up because you thought that the feelings were not mutual... thats the only reason you did it... if you had known from the start that the feelings were mutual but she was afraid then you would have known to slow down a lil more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back