Ever have an embarrasing moment like this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injen is a professinal intake......

pix.....pix pix pix pix ppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't post a thread like this and not post the pics in question. Forum law demands it. See Section III of the TTIWWOP code, Subsection VIII paragraph I line 4.

I have a Palm Pre and they specificity do not allow you to disable the camera sound for this exact reason. Up skirts are all the rage apparently.

What the heck? Why would they inconvenience every legitimate user when someone who actually wants to use it for upskirts would just remove/damage the speaker? That's a serious hit to my jonesing for a Pre right there.

What the heck? Why would they inconvenience every legitimate user when someone who actually wants to use it for upskirts would just remove/damage the speaker? That's a serious hit to my jonesing for a Pre right there.

Im pretty sure there is a Homebrew app for that :ph34r: Hit me up if you got questions about the Pre.

But enough of the geek talk, on with some pictures.

Shoot if anything, someone on this forum has a better chance of tracking them down haha.

you missed the joke
lmao... (just got it):D
But you gotta get paid to be a professional. I think he may just be in it (or rather gotten into) for the joyhe gets out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back