ever swaped a b-16a2 in a 97civc lx ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Automaiter

:worthy: :worthy: Used same ecu, and old harness from sohc engine, wired the 4 wires for v-tec, no start, too much fuel in spark plugs and not a constant spark like it should it spark like 1-1-1 not 1111 like it should i think its a wire problem but i dont have enough expierince to fix it my self a b-16a2 wire diagram would help tons if somone had one. I can get more info if you need it. But i need somone who has done this swap before to help thanxs. :worthy: :worthy:

Got the engine to fire tonight but the injectors are soaking the plugs anyone with any clue why that is???????????? :blink:

too much fuel on start up anyone think its an ecu problem or ever had that kind of problem with thier engines pls. let me know.

whoa, whoa, i ment the same ecu for that engine buddy, plus i finaily got it working two night ago. this may sound strange, but it wanted to work when the primary o2 sensor was put in the first bung hole. I had two buddy's both mechanics who didn't think it would need this to start but it does and now im so happy. Only little problems

like when it idles a 1500 1600 it bogs down kinda wierd but when we checked for codes it only blinked once for primary 02 so im going to get that fixed but im in a way way better mood now that it holds idle and fucking works almost perfect..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like when it idles a 1500 1600 it bogs down kinda wierd but when we checked for codes it only blinked once for primary 02 so im going to get that fixed but im in a way way better mood now that it holds idle and fucking works almost perfect..

Check for vacuum leaks and double check to make sure your grounds are tight.

Back