Ever wanted a plow?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
check these out...

http://snowbear.com/

make plows for all sorts of trucks and suv's

light weight, easy to mount
no hydrolics or anything running off your motor
just a simple electrical winch...

no V plowing or any of the fancy auto angling etc
but its great for someone who just wants a simple plow

or for someone that has a truck/suv that no one else makes a plow for
then get yourself a small hitch mount sander and a swirly orange light on top of your truck and start making money

uh....

unfortunately they don't make mount kits for cars...

but you could look into something called the snowpusher or something similar to that, it requires a front mount receiver hitch and its pretty lame, but it'll push snow...

my truck doesnt make enough power to get out its own way besides my truck is low as it is...i just use the front valence as a plow.

i thought you live in a non snow region?
lol

and plowing usually isn't so much about power, more about momentum and maintaining it

your truck is 2wd anyway
lol

you could always get the jdm front lip y0...

If I really wanted I'm sure I can make a mount for it. If it was available, I'd probably use it once then think i's stupid and never use it again.

A plow company?

Before you're allowed to legally move to Eastern washington you must have A. huge ass truck, B. A big ass plow.

well damn no kits for cars? :blink: not like a b16 makes enough torque to get the fuck out of it's own way anyway. :laugh:

ya indiana sucks for snow...thats alright though its fun pulling your friend on sleds in your beater! :mrgreen:

I figure about 5. One for each limb and one for the torso, that way you can have the best sled handling possible.

Subaru used to offer these as dealer add-ons to their cars in the 80s. The little GL10s and the like. They had 22inch decks that clipped on and off. Electrical.

I would love one for my Loyale, but right now it's about #100 on my list of 50 things to do to it. The Loyale is for driving through snow, not clearing it aside.

Back