Ever wonder what a voltage collar feels like?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we put in one of those fences for my dog.

needless to say, i wrapped it around my hand and it hurt like a bitch.

the dog got smart. she would run the length of the fence until the collar beeped itself dead. then she would run out of the yard :)

i remembered someone saying that, and i guess it was you
lol
thats an awesome dog right there...
too smart

my friends boss runs dogs, rabbit and bird hunting i believe...
he bought those trainer deals, and put one on my friend...

ooh its too much fun

I put one on myself like a week ago and it's really not that bad. It was for "Large" dogs, and it has a 1-10 setting. I took it at 10. It's very uncomfortable, and wouldn't be able to stand it for long periods of time. But a 2-3 second shock like a dog gets is very standable.

Quoted post[/post]]
I put one on myself like a week ago and it's really not that bad. It was for "Large" dogs, and it has a 1-10 setting. I took it at 10. It's very uncomfortable, and wouldn't be able to stand it for long periods of time. But a 2-3 second shock like a dog gets is very standable.

where did you put it?

pussy

i think putting it on your neck has a big chance of fucking up your brains electronic signals to the rest of your body/muscles

We used to put em on each other and try to push each other across the line and shit. We usualy didnt put em on our neck unless we were drunk, and then only on a low setting.

Quoted post[/post]]
haha, now thats what i call laser tag
hahahaha. i have a friend that put a pen tazer on his balls. he says they arent the same anymore.

i took an fbi grade tazer 4 times in one night. i was hammered off my ass and it hurt like a bitch. i was going to do more but i nearly passed out after the 4th one. fucker held in on my leg for like 5 seconds.

Back