Every day is an adventure.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 2 2004, 07:20 PM
how you gettign the 1200 back?

yeah, what's the status report???

Are you gonna come back, or is this a perma-move??

1200 is staying at my cousins 'till the spring time. In June, I plan to take a week off and come out and haul it back. I have one seat open for anyone that wants to split the cost down the middle of a round trip from Middlebury, Vermont to Bend, Oregon.

I'll be back, but it won't be for a few years. I'm the Vice President of www.nesteggstudios.com and we're on the cusp of a multi- million dollar deal to produce our video game. Once we get that in place, I'll be needed in the N.E. for a few years 'till things start rolling smoothly. Once that's done, I'll be back out here. I love it here. Eff the North East. I'm doing this for the money, not the lifestyle.

hope you can make it to a few of our meets! id love to see that alltrac.

Oh, absolutly! I fully intend on it. In fact, depending on how thick the ice is, I may throw an ice racing meet some weekend in February. :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 2 2004, 07:50 PM
I have one seat open for anyone that wants to split the cost down the middle of a round trip from Middlebury, Vermont to Bend, Oregon.

SOLD!!

:D

Saw your site the other day, it looks like a cool deal!!
I thought it would be cool if somebody could create a old west game. kinda like grand theft auto, only in the old west... could ya do somethin' like that???

Damn you tell some interesting tales, mang. GL in the furture, and don't dent up the AllTrac too badly! :blink:

Back