1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everybody :: please read

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by pissedoffsol, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

Ok, this forum is starting get out of hand.

Noah jokes need to stop. I don't care. I've met the kid once or twice, and he's no fatter than I am. So who gives a shit.

Next- if its an on topic post such as the autoX forum, don't bring Noah, or anything thing else into it that doesn't relate. This isn't a "tech" forum so to speak, but it will turn in to clubsi all over again if you guys don't exhibit some self restrain on controlling WHAT you post, but more specifically, WHERE you post it.

If you want to start a double fisted Big Mac thread- go for it. I don't care. But don't start it half way through an autoX thread.

that is all.

k thnkx, bye.

2. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

I miss autocrossing with Noah and his friend Mike with the 3rd gen Civic hatch. I wish he would have stuck around and finished the day - Mike is incredible and Noah makes marked improvements. It's nice to see.

And Noah even made fun of me :)

-> Steve

Edit: I thought I heard a full ten seconds less than what I did, and I was all gloating that I did 10 seconds better, or more, than anyone else. Turns out I was being a dickhead about it - and I actually did WORSE than the people I was harassing about it - Noah gave me the egg to put on my face

3. Bob Vila

Bob Vila ɐןıʌ qoq Admin VIP

Post edited...why should I join the fucking drama.

4. JustinVw

JustinVw Member

I am starting to think clubsi wasnt the problem......its the dam people who inhabited it.

People say they want a fresh start with a new forum because they cant stand the so-called Nazi mod but then they come here and act like children.

Now this doesnt go for all people just a certain few.

And with that, I am out. Thanks for making the effort guys but theres no need to be here. The CSI NE forum is still alive and kicking and all this forum has is bitching and bickering.

Good luck with your website.

5. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

For you maybe...some of us are still banned...and I noticed that there really isn't much going on in there anymore...hint hint.

6. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

Well heck Justin, what do you want from us? I guess that we'll miss you, or then maybe not. Your 13 posts in here weren't all that impressive in terms of adding anything of note. You made one thread posting pics of a past event. And then you added a little drama yourself.

From the previous thread that you posted in, you were hoping to be banned, now you've decided to just stomp off in a huff. So bye then! :roll:

7. pop culture icon

pop culture icon Member

There wasn't all that much to begin with.

This year has been the slowest one in terms of meets. Before and after your banning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.