Everybody!!!!! Top speed ever....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Me driving.... I cannot accurately say since my k-car speedo doesn't read right after 85. at least the 120+ range. I look at it now and look at it as being retarded. If you saw the car, you would think I was crazy/retarded.

255 Mph in a pikes peak escudo on that old ps2 game gran turismo 2 (If you put the downforce all the way up you can do it on the super oval or wtf ever it is)

hehe
IRL
130 in a 1993 Integra GS pretty much stock. But it was pegged.

135mph- 02 toyota celica-
and im pretty sure we were over 140 in a chevy 1500 built 350...but the gauge was buried at 90:D..had a wierd tranny/engine combo

he was a mod at one point

it started here...
https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/sportlinecrx-29766/2.html#post256379

which turned into him emailing me every 5 min complaining about something else, 'quitting' as a moderator, etc etc.... then saying he wanted his 'job' back a day later followed by 3 days later quitting again...

i got tired of babysitting , so i canned his ass.
yea i noticed he had a perty high post count to be getting banned, but now seeing i would have banned him to lol

120'ish mph in my EG sedan on the highway, back when it had the D15 in it.

Wow my EG sedan didn't even want to climb past 80 with the old d15 b7 in it.

But the fastest I've driven was 130-145 mph in my EG sedan after D15B Vtec swap when I was racing an '84 Datsun 280Z. Reason for the 130-145 is because the speedo went out while I was accelerating, so I based it on 2nd gear topping at 60, 3rd topped at 95, 4th around 120, then I was quite a ways into 5th when it went out but I was still accelerating. The car was getting a tad unstable so I slowed it down after that gave me a little scare. YOKOHAMA ES100 TIRES FTW! Traction all the way.

That's at least the fastest I KNOW I've gone...but I also drove that same Z and the speedo stops at 80 but it most definately pressed on a lot more and it sure felt a hell of a lot faster.

Last edited:
spaceballs.jpg

Ludacris Speed

Last edited:
about 150mph in a car
about 155mph in a helicopter
about 160mph on a motorcycle
about 600mph on a airplane

130mph in my Cobalt on the i540, still had more.
110 in my CRX.
105 in a Cutless Ciera.

i personally have done 165 in the m3.... and i was still in 5th gear. (ie, a whole another gear to go)
ran out of road. not many straight passes up here in the north east.

i'm excited for the day marsha lets me take the G37 out alone. god help me, that will be a great way to waste $5.

Around 160 in my H2B hatch over a bridge. I say around because speedometer only goes to 120 but she was buried.

Back