Everyone check out my band's site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A little on the heavy side but at the same time reminds me of POD for some reason.

Good job on the drums. Pretty Clean playing.

bad ass man you should send me a free CD. because your car is cooler than mine and therefore you should feel sorry for me and give me free stuff. :thumbsup:

On 5th track, reminds me of HED PE, but still getting that POD vibe.

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Nov 14 2004, 08:00 PM
bad ass man you should send me a free CD. because your car is cooler than mine and therefore you should feel sorry for me and give me free stuff. :thumbsup:
[post=416822]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't even get free cd's. <_<

If anyone lives close to Dallas, we should be playing at the Curtain Club on the 21st...show hasn't been confirmed yet, but as of today its a 99% positive...

music sounds very good. im not a fan of the lyrical part though. not enough singing and when there is singing to me just sounds like senseless screaming. the first song it seemed like it took forever to begin. i like a few of those songs thouhg.

are you trying to go anywhere with your band and make serious money? or are you just doing it for fun and not looking for anything out of it besides self satisfaction?

We're playing shows. That's about it. Not really trying to get big and famous and shit, but if something comes along, we'll probably grab it. We're about to get on with Taxi, which is like a site that reviews unsigned bands and shit, and sends their stuff to bigger labels.

site looks awsome and im listening to the music now. i like this kind of music. ill prob get the cd too.

ok, here's my review.

The guitar player needs to stop listening to Cold. The singer needs to stop listening to POD, papa roach, and mushroomhead. as a whole, you need to stop trying to sound like a harder version of tool

its def tight, and together... but the influences stand out a real lot.

Exactly my take on it.

The rifs kick ass if that matters

i hear alot of pod and hed pe. its not bad, the singer could use some balls in his voice tho, thats all that really gets me.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 14 2004, 11:27 PM
which are you?
[post=416905]Quoted post[/post]​

Me = Will. Second from the left in the pic, the upside-down one with the hat.

Back