Everyone Must Watch!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah whatever stirs up crap. thats all god i hate the media when they do shit like this. 2 fucking planes flew into the towers. If there were explosives then looks likes the terrorists outsmarted the US twice. big deal. i wish the media would get over it and stop trying to get the people to question what happened just so there ratings will go up.

stop trying to get the people to question what happened

Forget what really happened for a second, but why the heck do people want to do that? Do cops just give up on murder cases? Do drug dealers get let go? Why do people feel this way about this particular crime? Why is it a bad thing to investigate?

Should the cops just stop trying to 'stir shit up' in the Jonbenet Ramsey case and let the new guy go? I mean it happened already, her parents should just get over it right?

i think a lot of these are interesting...some of the points are poorly thought out, but others make a lot of sense. The windows blowing out as the tower fell can easily be explained as falling debris changing the pressure of the rooms in the building. Also flying debris can cause the same effect. I will say that there is something else going on, cause those buildings should not have colapsed so easily.

Taco, the media isn't putting this out. This isn't something heaviliy advertised. Check out the link next to the video. I also do not even assume this was something soley planned by Terrorists. I've suspected our government behind this whole thing for longest time. The more & more you truly look into it always comes to that.
Have you ever seen any Michael Moore's films? Farenheight 911?
Who benefited? Why would someone do it? It almost always comes down to, "It's all about the money".

Look at drug companies, food industry...so on. Its so fucking sad when you truly get exposed to whats going on.

already seen loose change...has a few good points and a few under researched points. i havent seen the video in a few months so i cant make a decent arguement for or against it, but i know i thought, "wow, they really dropped the ball on this piece"

Also, Taco...did you really watch the whole video? There is a lot of overwhelming evidence that at the very least just makes you go, hmm...

Reikoshea
"The windows blowing out as the tower fell can easily be explained as falling debris changing the pressure of the rooms in the building. Also flying debris can cause the same effect."

True...could be...but really why did the thing fall in the first place?! Also, judging by testimonial after testmonial of the mulitple explosions leading up to each indivual buildings falling & the way they fell. The powerdown, what a week or 2 prior of 9/11. The evidence of thermite, & how the shit was still burning a month after the colapse like the blazing hell. WTC building #7.. I mean, I honestly think the video was done very well as an initial arguement to say hey, there's no way in hell these 3 buildings fell like they did because of the planes crashing into them.
I recall when I saw this happening 9/11/01 & I was in such shock. I was away from the TV for a little bit after the 2nd plane hit & when I went back & saw the buildings falling, somewhere in the back of my mind I was thinking to myself, what did they just implode the buildings?? That didn't look right...IT DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT. Those thoughts were quickly thrown aside & forgotten to watch the horror on tv & people running away, engulfed in the debris.

Last edited:
What really pisses me off though, to see the poor bastards like I think his name was Chief Palmer, running into the building & doing his job under extrodinary circumstances. The guys on the, what 78th floor in the south building? (I only watched it 1 1/2 times) & is containing the fire, nuetralizing the situation & saving lives, only to have someone sit back, push a button & blow everyone to hell. If the fire up there was as bad as they said it was then how the hell is this guy up there & almost about to put it out? Everyone watch this & pay close attention to everything.
I recommend pausing the video everytime there is text to read because it moves fast.

Holy shit, i'm 6mins into loose change & i'm fucking pissed. WOW, I need a break.

it didnt look right, ill be the first to admit it, im not saying that the buildings comming down was not planned. what im saying is that there is a lack of hard evidence, there is just a lot of speculation. Just like everything burning forever. Even thermite goes out, and excessive amounts of jet fuel will burn for quite a while. Once thermite consumes itself, it eventually stops burning too.

As sad as it is i used to be in civil air patrol and wrecked jets (not jumbo jets mind you) would smolder for days even after the fire died out. I dont doubt that just air planes would make that building burn for as long as it did. When i was in new york (november 2001) the building seemed to still be burning. Its hard to believe the fire lasted that long, but it is entirely possible.

Back