Everyone Read

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Okay one of my freinds had his shop broken into, I know some of you live around the Missouri Area, be on the lookout for extremley good cheap deals on any of these things

Find anyone installing any of this or selling it contact me.....

MSD Blaster SS Coil

B18C Integra GSR Motorswap

AC Delco Engine Hoist 310

H22 Cylinder Head

B18C5 Integra Type-R Engine Block (complete)

B18C5 Integra Type-R Cylinder Head

B16 pistons with connecting rods

AEM CAI (red) for Integra Type-R

Integra Type-R valve cover (red) with moon cut

Autometer 3-pillar pod

Autometer shift light

Oil gauge

A/F Ratio Gauge

2000 ITR ECU

ITR Front UCA

Skunk2 Cam gears (silver)

Unorthodox pulley set (3 pieces)

AEM H22 Fuel Rail silver w/ one stud broke off

Unorthodox SOHC 1.6 Cam gear (black)

Skunk2 GSR intake manifold

Hayden Transmission cooler

H22 Eagle H-beam Rods

Autometer (gauge)

Sportcomp boost gauge

3 Skunk2 Shiftknobs

Red Camgear set

Blue Camgear set

2 skunk2 ECU Harnesses

P28 ECU with Harness

P14 ECU w/ Shift Computer

P72 ECU

PR4 ECU

Skunk2 Silver front UCA

Skunk2 Prelude rear LCA

OBX rear UCA

Turbo Manifold Flanges x4

ITR Intake Manifold

AEM Red hi-flow fuel rail

Autometer manual Fuel Pressure Gauge (painted Red on the bezel)

Spearco Front mount intercooler

Intercooler piping 92-01 Honda Prelude

Greddy Type R B.O.V.

Alpine CD Player

Climate Controls for 00 Si

Autometer Phantom Boost Gauge

Phantom A/F Ratio Gauge

Phantom Elec Fuel Pressure Gauge

Morosso Oil Pan B series Honda

Drag Turbo Manifold B16 powder coated grey

T3-T4 Turbonetics Turbo

Tial 35mm Wastegate .45 bar spring

FMIC w/ black powder coated end tanks

Intercooler piping w/ HKS SSQV BOV powder coated Black for Civic

Vortech FMU 12:1

MSD Digital 6+ “has bare metal on lower part of the face from metal on metal contact

P80 Distributor

MSD Distributor Cap for B16

Stock Radiator Cap

Competition Clutch Stage IV disc for 3rd Gen RX-7

T04B Turbo

Vortech FMU 12:1

T4 Clamp set

MSD inline Fuel pumps (2)

STR Block Guard B series (1)

AEM FPR Red

AEM FPR Silver

AEM Short Ram Intake GSR (polished)

DC Sports Short Throw Shifter

5 skunk2 t-Shirts: 3 white 2 blue

Skunk2 Battery Tie Down

800 Watt Power Inverter

OBD II GSR Engine Wiring Harness

Womens Doc Martin Shoes Size 5

Computer:

Black case withside fan and blue neons.

Samtron 17” monitor

Keyboard

Mouse

Vivitar digital camera

Kodak Video card reader

well, some of you may have heard through the grapevine that my shop burned down.. What happened was as follows:

Friday the 12th, i did my usual closing checklist, and did my final walk-thru of checking doors, and for safety hazards.... all was well, I locked the door, and left to do a few arends before I went home to Bolivar... This was @ aprox. 8pm, I left early due to the impending snow storm, and I wasn't planning on coming in on Saturday the 13th also because of the snow.

@ aprox. 5pm on Saturday the 13th, I hear my cell phone ring in the other room, and when i came back there was an unfamiliar phone number. I then checked my voicemail... went through a few old voice mails, and then the one that I had just missed was one of my landlords telling me to call ASAP, that there was a fire in my unit, and that they couldn't go inside until I was there for authorization. Well, I got dressed, then Raia and I got in her truck, and drove down to Springfield. We arrived on the scene @ around 5:45-6pm.

I noticed that they had my Garage door open, as well as the garage door to the adjacent unit. Steven met me as I approached the building, and said that the car was cold, and that all that was burnt was my Type R.. I then looked inside the garage myself, and saw the back half of my Type R was a complete loss. Also that the GSR swap that I had pulled out of one of my Integra's (which I had close to the door ready for delivery) was not to be found and I saw that sut had collected on EVERYTHING.

I did an interview w/ the Fire Marshal, followed by Gene, and then Steven. Once the Fire Marshal was done w/ them, He allowed me to enter the premisis. I walked around, and first thing I noticed was that My seats were still in the Type R... WTF? the wing had melted, and had a dip in the center... I immediatly started stating things that had been disturbed or stolen. I walked to the front of Grants Turbo Si, and noticed the hood popped, and the Turbo kit missing. And then the kicker was when I walked up to the office, and saw my can of Toulene (sp) laying on its side on my counter with all of my files scattered about, and my computer missing.

Alot of this THEFT doesn't add up.. They left Grant's Volk GT-P's that were stacked up against the wall, they left a complete GSR Black Leather Interior, not to mention my Type R interior. They left all of my Subs and amps, but once I got them out in the daylight, i then saw where they had stabbed all of my subs w/ screwdrivers... BRAND NEW ALPINE TYPE R's, and they chose to stab them as apposed to stealing them...

I have no enemy's.. I pride myself on GETTING ALONG W/ EVERYBODY... I can't help but think this is a personal attack on me, simply because of the items stolen, as well as burning my car.

The battery opperated clock on the wall that was positioned in front of the type R stopped from the heat @ aprox 5:45am, so that's when my time window ends. Blake, Chad Brad, and Bauer have stated that they were "playing" in the snow that night @ 1:30-2am that night, and came up to see if I had stayed late, they were going to play in the parking lot. They have stated that they saw no tracks in the parking lot, and the lights out, so they drove on.

Most all of you know me, and know that I don't take shit from anyone... This is why this is so bothersom.. It's bothersom because I have to take this shit, and deal w/ it... I do NOT have insurance, therefor, I ALONE am financially responsible for all of my shops contents... Along w/ my three vehicles that i had in the shop, there was Stevens Drag-Car, Grants Civic, and Jake Green's Supra.. I'm sorry to say that these cars are considered a total-loss.

As far as the day-to-day operations of Defiant Motorsports, Parts are available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week @ the home page: www.performance-online.com or if you choose to deal with me "Face to face", call me on my cell phone 417.770.0094, and I will do my best to satisfy all of your performance parts needs.

We will have a temporary facility available for any service-work, or Repair needed by our customers. For information on setting up an appointment, please PM me.

I know that this is a close-knit community, and we all know each other.. Hopefully this will be a temporary set-back, and I will prosper because of the current situation. Justice shall prevail in this matter, and I am confident that the parties in question shall pay the ultimate price to the community, and more importantly..... ME!!!

In conclusion, I don't want to hear any retarted coments about not having insurance, and not having enemies.. If you have something of interest to say, please by all means say it... As the sign on the wall stated... "I'm not here to make friends..... I'm here to make money...."

Scott Boller,
Owner Defiant Motorsports
typer00_0371@hotmail.com

Here are the pics

3.JPG

2.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

9.JPG

trust me people who stole all this things, I am 99% sure they knew what exactly to expect from this shop, therefore they knew you,

so jest check on the people you know......

becaouse that's how shit like this happens....

....and I am sorry for all this shit,

:eek:

if you can tell me anyone who you might think dislikes you and where in Missouri you are.. i will have my KS and OK boys keep an eye out. I'm from OK and know a lot of KS and OK and TX ppl.. incase they try and travel to sale it b/c ebay is too widely known.. check out kansascityracing.com or ksracing.com something like that.. its a site they might try and sell it on. Watch ebay, local flea markets, auctions, garage sales, etc.. just goto every sale you can think of.. if you see imports gathered, stop, talk, hang out, ask what is done to their cars, look for your shit that way.

dude that sucks. i live in between rolla and sullivan if that makes any since to you. what part of mo you from?

real shitty..... :werd:
i'm in st. louis, i'll be on the lookout for anything weird in the papers, shops, etc

man, if that was my shop, and i caught the guy who did it, i'd cut his dick off and force-feed it to him.

Back