Everyone Read

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow. That really sucks. No need to torch the car either. Maybe they also had a thing against your friend with the yellow ITR?

OK PEOPLE, THIS WAS NOT MY SHOP LOL this all happened to my freind, he owns the shop, he owns the ITR, lol it all happened to him, Im just relaying a message trying to help him out.... haha if i owned a ITR and that happened i would not be on here talking, i would be looking for the mutherfuckers who did it...

dude, that is the ultimate gh3y.

whoever it was that stated that it was probably someone your friend knows is right.
they probably know your friend and have been planning this for a long time. the thing that really sucks is that some of those motors can't be traced since they're JDM and most of those parts are either sold or put to use already.

your friend didn't have any cameras up in the shop? or an alarm?

typer.jpg

Thats the before pic....

oh and they didnt steal the motor off the Type R. they just burnt it...

http://www.performance-online.com/forum/ph...topic.php?t=786

that is the whole thread, you will have to join to see, but it has some more pics and such...

that's fu cked up, an ITR like that and they didn't even took the engine=because they were in the hurry,

look for the people you know, they did it for sure....

Damn............ so sorry to hear about your friends shop man.... Did they just take the loose stuff or did they actually take stuff that required some work to get? Also where was the ITR in the shop? If the Civic and what not that got stuff taken off of it was closer to the door/escape route than the ITR was, then mabey they ran outta time before they got to the Type-R, and just decided to flee since they had to go and they burned the shop to cover tracks. That would be the scenario I would see had it not been a direct attack at your friend, however if the ITR was in a different spot and not far from where most of the action was, I'd definetly look at it as a direct attack on your friend. Sorry to hear about the loss again, but remember, keep your head up, eventually everyone gets what they've earned in life. :(

damn that was a clean R...makes me sad and pissed to see that...sorry man

sry man. i think they didnt take everything b/c they were in a rush and didnt have a large enough car/truck.

SON'S OF FUCKIN BITCHES!!!!! That shit makes me so goddamn mad!!!
I too am a victim of robbery/vandalism. I had my garage broken into, and they did the exact same thing, They stole stupid ass shit, like neon lights and altezza lights, but smashed up and knocked over my $15,000 worth of Snap-on tools and the box, spray painted all over everything and took a SHIT on a pair of brand new Sparco Milano's int he showroom. thank god I did have insurance, and I eventually found out who it was because ppl here cannot keep their mouths shut. it ended up being 2 15 year old kids, and both they And their parents got charged with burgurlary, and I am currently recieving restituion from them, and those 2 little bastards spent a year a piece in the Youth detention center. I feel very sorry for your friennd bro, that shit sucks

Ya, just for an update, still havent found the people who did this, but his car did get voted for car of the month on one of our local forums,

http://www.mwsns.com so at least the memory is still in people's hearts...

was this in the KC area. If so was it Chong at RevLine or the guys at NeuImage.
maybe i'll have to look for some good deals on some parts at the local street races. and if a i come across someone with a few hundred worth the parts in the trunk i'll slice there tires and leave em' for the police.

i bet the 5-0 wouldn't complain about that.

i just hope your shop and the other guys had insurence.

THAt sucks hardcore,but from personal experince it always turns out to be some you know or others know usaully look for drug dealers cause my best friends robbed my house 2 years ago and i have know him for eve you took everything that was mine and touched noone else in my familys shit i never got it all back and he skipped his restitution lucky he dont live around here no more or i would smash his hands with a ball pean hammer

Back