Everyone Rep E.... NOW!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This seems like a really good product. I quit for about two years, but since I have been living away from my girl and working 7 days a week for 5 months, I have started smoking again. E how long does one cartridge last without refilling?

depends on too many variables for me to give an accurate answer for you

im a light smoker so i generally get a full day with no problem (as long as the atomizer holds up) at night i top it off with 2-4 drops, and repeat the next day until the atomizer starts shitting out on me (some last significantly longer than others) then i toss it and start on a new one

without topping off the carts i get about a day and a half out of them

YMMV

battery life is more of an issue for me than cartridge life... i usually go through one battery during the day, then start on the second at night when i go for coffee... some times the battery will last all day and night, some times the battery will die stupidly fast and i need to start on the second one half way through the day, meaning i will need to get the first one charged either at work or as soon as i get home (i need to get a usb power adapter for the car)

again this will all vary for you, based on what model you were to get, how much you use it, etc...

Thats cool I was just looking for a round about time. I didnt know if maybe they lasted a week or something.

mostly BS

Figured. I knew all the ingredients themselves are ok, but the main concern that I read about was the amount of nicotine in the mixture, and whether it was regulated or not. Then again, I don't know if it's monitored in regular cigarettes anyway.

yes. nicotene isn't bad for you... no worse than caffine really. its the tar and crap that's bad

Quit smokin cigs a year ago.....after 14 years.

Nothin like a cigarette.....but I dont miss it. Not a $6 a pack!!!

Now if they only made eWeed!!

Hey E, I'm a pack a day smoker and really want to get one of these (dse901 or m401). Do you know if this is anything like smoking shesha out of a hooka? Do you cut your liquids?

I couldn't get a buzz from E's cigarette, and I even tried to get a buzz by sucking as much as I could in, then holding it in, then exhaling while increasing the backpressure by blowing it through my lips. (A technique used in low-oxygen environments to maximize the lungs' absorption of the available oxygen.)

It's probably because E is a pussy and smokes 0.01mg of nicotine per puff.

yep... i smoke the weak shit :)

as i said.. i dont really smoke for nicotine... it does nothing for me... they make stronger fluids for people who want more nicotine
most people would probly be happy with the 11 or 18mg/ml... for the hardcore they make 24mg/ml or even 36mg/ml

if the 36mg/ml doesnt give you your nicotine fix, just main line the fluid*

*warning! mainlining the fluid will probably kill you, you dumb shit. DO NOT DO IT!!

Shesha I tobacco soaked in molassis and burt with coals through a water pipe with hoses attached to smoke from. When you smoke it and exhale the smoke is like a vapor and dissipates. Kinda like what I see on the YouTube bids for e cigs

I guess you don't smoke it for the nic but people that do buy the high strength stuff and cut it with propolene glycol to save money.

i got 30ml for $30 (kinda high price) from epuffer (site i got my e-cig from)

that gives me 150+ days of refills for $30... im not too worried about mixing or cutting my own liquid
even if it takes me 50 refilled carts to get through the 150 days (i generally get more than 3 days from a refilled cart) im still at about $130.... vs around $650 for marbs (figuring an average of 1.5 days per pack @ $6.50 per pack)

Awesome man good for you......i remember that ECig from the meet...good concept...glad it works.....

yehaa...and holy shit....

my kit came today... DES-901, plenty of fluid to last me for half a year, plenty of carts, and spare atomizers, and batteries...and a USB powercord...so I can smoke and save batteries while at the computer...

first impressions....

USB is the way to go...still haven't got the batteries charged up...but it puts my other kit to shame.

and the holy buzz from the 32mg ....wow

Back