everyone should watch this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my room mate got offended he I tried to debate him all he could say is "until it affects me personally I dont give a fuck"

this is the problem with America

do the world a favor, shoot your roommate. :)

seriously, j/k. try to educate him. MAKE it effect him. replace his money with monopoly money as a joke one night. lol

I tried to educate him but he just got angry. Thats how you know he doesnt know whats going on.

The funny thing is it affects him more than me and sooner than me. 100% of his money he gets from disability checks every month. He has never had a job, didnt go to college, and has no marketable skills.

I asked him what he would do if the us monetary system collapsed and he had no money and the price of food Did sky rocket.

he was like "Ill just play my music for someone and the will give me food." I laughed at him.

He is really out of touch with reality and it pisses me off. He says music is his job. but he doesnt understand how lucky he really is. HE can sit at home all day and play his guitar and mess with logic while I bust my ass 40 hours a week.

yeah yeah yeah he is going blind, but he can still see kinda and there are plenty of jobs you can do while visually challenged. But his mom babys him, so he never did anything to help himself.

So when the government shuts down and he doesnt get that dissability check ill laugh at him again and tell him "I Told You So"

because Im am a hard working productive member of society with marketable skills. Shit I grew up a country boy. I know how to hunt, Fish , farm...

whats he gonna do. Play a song for a piece of bread

ehh i don't know about that dude i watched the video almost to the very end...it's basically a scam to get you buy shit and it's a common technique used to get you to trust and believe the person and end up buying shit.

I'm sure what he said had some truth and it may be true that it's inevitable that the dollar will decline in value but I'm not buying into it ..not in my lifetime

on an interesting note...that blip about the Berkshare currency was quite interesting

I found some info here on it

BerkShares: Local Currency for the Berkshire Region

Last edited:
so who thinks Beck is making a move for president?
if we all listen to the same shit you're probably wondering about it also

I don't think Beck is making a play for the presidency. I he is trying to expand his own media empire. He bought The Blaze a while back and I am sure he wasn't to happy with his early afternoon time slot on Fox. We shall see but I think he belives old media is in a nose dive and he wants to square himself away with some other models

In the shitter compared to his ratings prior to the 9/12 rally but compared to just about every show in his slot he is doing well.

his show is done.

he could have run before his fox news show. now, he's just labeled as a crazy. and, he is. i don't think i'd vote for him.

Back