Everything I Need For My Swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93teggy

ok...now i have enough info on and auto to manual swap, and enough on a b18a in to a 93 eg ( i Hope ). im just askin if everything i have here is right
b18a motor
But what tranny to use? the b18 came from my 93 DA that i completely stripped down...and i still have all the parts:).
93 teg intermediate and L an R axles
harness, and ecu
mounts from has sport
can i use my 93 DA shift linkage?

i think thats about it....anything else??? :unsure:

well your going to need a hydro tranny gsr or b16 would be great or an ls, you could always get a cable to hydro tranny conversion from hasport. obd 1 distributor and injectors. wait was the 93 teg obd1? if it is then forget what i said about distributor and injectors. i think the shift linkage will fit, do you have the brakes from the teg too? if you do put those on as well. sounds like you have a lot of work goodluck!

I had a 93 integra LS now i have a 93 civic ex...go figure.... i hate the way the stock civic handles etc.... i miss my teg sooo much such a geat car ( and in my opion the 2nd best lookin, next to the jdm conversion for 94+ tegs) but yes i have all the rear suspension and front....i just put the teg shocks and springs on and it dropped it an inch so i figure im gonna get 93 teg shocks and neuspeed race springs to.....mmmmmmm 3" drop :)

Back