everything is for sale here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 25 2005, 02:57 PM
not trying to kill anybody's thread....just can't stand people that just type/speak jiberish and expect us all to decode what the fuck he is saying....and in a FOR SALE thread at that! I mean would you buy a part from someone who can't even tyoe proper english? would you feel safe that you address was correct on the box he is sending? that is all I am trying to say..
[post=530857]Quoted post[/post]​

good luck wit talkin shit your whole life half the shit is sold and you losein out you not buyin shit drag ass out of here and go harass so other kid and ee how far u make it in like life when you got a car and some money i might take you challange but prolly not i dont want to waste my time on 12 second cars i live for raceing and going fast not people who think they are fast

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 25 2005, 02:57 PM
not trying to kill anybody's thread....just can't stand people that just type/speak jiberish and expect us all to decode what the fuck he is saying....and in a FOR SALE thread at that! I mean would you buy a part from someone who can't even tyoe proper english? would you feel safe that you address was correct on the box he is sending? that is all I am trying to say..

Dont mean to correct you but I think you mean{TYPE not tyoe}
LOL just hacking on you.

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Jul 25 2005, 03:01 PM-->
@Jul 25 2005, 02:57 PM
not trying to kill anybody's thread....just can't stand people that just type/speak jiberish and expect us all to decode what the fuck he is saying....and in a FOR SALE thread at that! I  mean would you buy a part from someone who can't even tyoe proper english? would you feel safe that you address was correct on the box he is sending? that is all I am trying to say..

good luck wit talkin shit your whole life half the shit is sold and you losein out you not buyin shit drag ass out of here and go harass so other kid and ee how far u make it in like life when you got a car and some money i might take you challange but prolly not i dont want to waste my time on 12 second cars i live for raceing and going fast not people who think they are fast
[post=530861]Quoted post[/post]​

man..you make me laugh....i STILL can't understand a word you say....this will be my last post, besides you know nothing about me. You probably think i am a 17 year ricer who just comes on boards to be a tough guy (cough...much like yourself)....you have a lot of learning to do my friend. My advice to you...learn how to use the english language. I have wasted enough of my time and your thread trying to make a simple point. Not to get in an arguement with some dislexic, red neck mother fucker. BTW- My offer is still on the board as far as putting your money where you mouth is ,since you are such the bad ass "autotech" you say you are,...I'll let you chose which one of my 4 cars smokes you! I'm out ..I have better things to do then try and figure out what you are saying.....like learning to read Japanese...It would be easier!

matt

:ufucktard: :gives: :bash: :moon: :beer: :sleep:

BTW--12 seconds ISN'T FAST...now go watch F & F again asshat!

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 25 2005, 04:03 PM
BTW--12 seconds ISN'T FAST...now go watch F & F again asshat!
[post=530888]Quoted post[/post]​

motherfrucker i do know how to reade and write in japan i lived there for 2 and a half years i learned form the best and bring all 4 of your cars i wouldent mid takein them all from you 17 years you say wow that aint shit lol but you could read my cars dont waste there time wit 12 second cars i am up a lot higher then that but it ok thet you are a bunch of dumb motherfuckers learn to read and build a car then come to me untill then get the fuck out of my posat and do us all a favor and get off theis site cuz u are just wasetin time i read abot you you are the one that every one is warned not to buy form or take advise form you are the biggest hack out here but it out to be a loser it get you no where in life wow i did it again another one wit now punkacition or how ever you spell it :ph34r:

wow..man you are inmature.....BTW never heard of a mother frucker...hahahahahahyou make me laugh! good luck with life you ass!

yo, you want us to buy your shit, but yet you're calling us all dumb mother fuckers. not just the people who are trying to help your english out, but EVERYONE. thats not really the smartest move a seller can make.

and its punctuation, fag

all of you grow the fuck up. His post isnt that hard to understand. I hope a mod gets in here and deletes all this worthless shit and gets this guys thread back on track.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Jul 25 2005, 05:18 PM
all of you grow the fuck up. His post isnt that hard to understand. I hope a mod gets in here and deletes all this worthless shit and gets this guys thread back on track.
[post=530944]Quoted post[/post]​

thats bro for the support at least some one know good parts

Look, all people are saying is to re-read what you are saying, correct your spelling mishaps and your punctuation. That way, everyone will be able to read and understand everything clearly. The time you wasted yelling at hybrid, you could of edited your initial post and made it clear for everybody to understand. Would YOU buy car parts from a person who comes off as a person who cant spell and thus leading people to believe that they are incompetent?

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jul 25 2005, 06:01 PM
Look, all people are saying is to re-read what you are saying, correct your spelling mishaps and your punctuation. That way, everyone will be able to read and understand everything clearly. The time you wasted yelling at hybrid, you could of edited your initial post and made it clear for everybody to understand. Would YOU buy car parts from a person who comes off as a person who cant spell and thus leading people to believe that they are incompetent?
[post=530967]Quoted post[/post]​

ok nuts i dont need to correct any thing because i am almost sold out on parts to i guess the can read my spelling just not you so i type like a pro i can spell just fine to get by i work on fuckin car for a livein not type on a fuckin computer all day but thats to the supporters and the buyers i am almost sold out so better call if u need any thing befor it is all gone :ph34r:

haha this is great. All you asshats cracking on him for his spelling really do need to either learn how to spell, or use the backspace every now and then to correct minor mistypes.

Ok I think the cracking on the spelling thing is played out. Just let him sell his stuff if you cant read it dont bother posting its that simple!

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 25 2005, 06:41 PM
haha this is great. All you asshats cracking on him for his spelling really do need to either learn how to spell, or use the backspace every now and then to correct minor mistypes.
[post=530988]Quoted post[/post]​

i shit really do i :blink:

Back