Eviction Notice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90siTuner

I'm tired of lookin at this stuff:

(*sold*)stock 90 si motor- bad dizzy(*sold*)

pm6 ecu

obd1 pr4 ecu

injector resistor box (what the hell is this doing here :blink: ) im pretty sure its from a 'teg

thats all i see for now. everything is in CT and is best offer (but dont get carried away low ballers)

a6.jpg

I want the engine. When I get back to my own computer I'll PM you.

I can pick it up this week. The Engine in my Civic is not happy. Miles ? Degree of completion ? Wiring ?

Quoted post[/post]]
I want the engine. When I get back to my own computer I'll PM you.

I can pick it up this week. The Engine in my Civic is not happy. Miles ? Degree of completion ? Wiring ?

the engine's got like 150k on it. and ran srong with the exception of the dizzy. there isnt any wiring unfortunately and also i forgot to mention that its missing some exhaust manifold bolts but i could prolly scrape some of those together. other than that is pretty straight. clutch is good and no grinds in the tranny. i'll have some time tomorrow and post up some pics of everything

pm6 what year and the resistor pack ?

'90 for both pm6 from the civic Si and the resistor is from a 'teg

as for price 175 for the a6, 25 for the ecu

So this is engine and tranny you wanna get rid of ?

Hmm.. Lots there, no wiring though. Lemme look to see if I can pull that off.

I'll let you know.

how about I just come up and see it ? What's your availability ? With all luck I should be driving a Camaro past your place tomorrow. Or later in the week, no prob. You're like 30 minutes from my refrigerator.

Quoted post[/post]]
how about I just come up and see it ? What's your availability ? With all luck I should be driving a Camaro past your place tomorrow. Or later in the week, no prob. You're like 30 minutes from my refrigerator.

yea that would prob be easier. even tho i found that cable, but i should be outta work by like 4pm so i'l pm you my cell and jus let me know

How much shipped for the pm6 to 93420? I'm looking for a spare...

pm me.

Just got the Si motor from 90SiTuner: Great guy, smooth transaction, no bullshit. Straight up honest cat.

:thumbsup:

Back