evidence why kids do not need powerful cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and this pic owns

panache_overhead_0WN3D.gif

Now see here we have the ELUSIVE blue-back Scooby... It's a very rare species of the phylum housus drivthruis a BEAUTIful specimen indeed...

On a lighter note... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PWNED!

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Nov 5 2004, 02:08 PM
Now see here we have the ELUSIVE blue-back Scooby... It's a very rare species of the phylum housus drivthruis a BEAUTIful specimen indeed...
[post=412754]Quoted post[/post]​

thats not a phylum, that would be a genus and species epithet :)

Originally posted by B16+Nov 5 2004, 03:22 PM-->
EXtremeAccord
@Nov 5 2004, 02:08 PM
[post=412754]Quoted post[/post]​

thats not a phylum, that would be a genus and species epithet :)
[post=412759]Quoted post[/post]​

I was never too good in Bio. ANYWAYS... These pics make me want to test the impact safety features on a Geo Metro hatch.
:lolhammer:

oh, you mean the paper bag they roll up inside the steering wheel to comply with "air bag" standards? :lol:

How on Earth do you not stop..? Wait, I know. Adjust your radio while approaching a red light. Then you'll run into the back of MY FREAKING CAR with your Camaro going 45mph! DIE!

evidence why kids do not need powerful cars

And why 72 year olds need a car.....

Human nature I guess........I did stupid shit like that at a young age...and I hope to keep doing it whne I'm old....

and the same thing goes for a 17 yo who wants to boost a honda......

Shit happens...I know.....but put a kid in a hopped up car...and there's trouble...put an old geezer in a car...and there's trouble...put a mother and a lot of kids in an unstable soccer van...and your going to hell.....

Enjoy the ride.... :)

man that sucks, i have a friend that was being stupid a couple of yrs ago and tried to do a burnout in his garage, well lets say the burnout wasn't a success but traction was, and he had a drive-thru garage for about 3 weeks

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 5 2004, 04:58 PM
Anyone else notice the odd triangle shaped back yard?
[post=412820]Quoted post[/post]​

It's a landing pad for aliens. ;)

What that kid did in about, oh, I'd guess about 45 seconds, tops everything that I have ever done. Ever.

damn hes from Virginia too. i wonder what part? i just hope that moron dont live near ME!!

Back