EVO 7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Sep 19 2003, 09:23 AM
Vote Arnold, at least he will do a better job than Gay Davis. (Just moved from Cali.) Jason, remember me, 02SI, we were supposed to go to Import Revolution, but I never got the chance to call you back.

wassup Frank yeah i remember you... but you MUST BE CRAZY if you think arnold is gonna help our economy in ANY WAY... he doesnt know wtf he is doing... lol

listen to him... when McClintock went on KFI 640am and chalanged arnold to a debate arnold said NO REPEATEDLY... that guy is a moron as much as bustamante is a racist... i mean cmon his college "group" wanted to take back california for mexico? ok yes we did get cali from mexico but shiet why try and take it back? we're doin pretty damned good in my eyes

either way arnold is a moron... senator mcclintock is the only logical choice

B)

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 19 2003, 09:24 AM
you have an escalade? Just out of curiosity, why did you buy an escalade? ALOT of pople here have Escalades, Navigators, Hummers, Excursions, Expiditions, Surburbans etc..... I assume that is why I see more Evos than M3's, becuase of the same reason people are stupid enough to buy Oversized luxury SUV's, becuase of the snow that we get. I really don't get it, we have snow, and yet my civic gets around fine in it. My RX-7 used to get around fine in it. hell my 1983 Celica which was RWD used to get around fine in it. I don't understand why these yuppie idiots NEED a 4WD suv in order to get around up here. It is amazing. In the middle of a snow storm on the highway, I will be doing 40 MPH, and some Yahoo will buz by me doing 65 thining becuase he has a 4WD vehicle, they can go as fast as they want, when in reality, once you get sliding, ALL 4 TIRES WILL SLIDE ALSO!!!!!

I hate stupid people......

why did i buy an escalade... to be honest i was looking for a tow vehicle and i didnt really know what i wanted, i bought it on an impulse really... but then 9 months later i bought the evo and my mom crashed her benz, so she rolls the escalade all over while i drive the EVO...

in any case, i dont use the escalade for off roading or anything like that... its just more of a daily driver... when my mom gets her new car i'll take the excalade for myself and maybe trade it in for something a lil more useful in the twoing department

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 19 2003, 12:12 PM
definatly don't live in Cali. You can have that state with your earthquakes, pollution and governatorial mess..... ;)

and also the most beautiful states state in the country.

like he said every 4th car in cali is a bimmer, nice cars but i dont have 60k for a new one, and i dont wanna spend 20k on a 96 with 70k miles on it. An Evo 8 outperforms an e36 m3 strait up, speed and handling. M3 is prolly a lot nicer inside.

Back