EVO 8 to turbo honda !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you trap 128mph in 4th gear? That = something new to me and gsr trannies. well god bless you than. I prefer the LS tranny for the longer gears. Doesnt matter anyhow, im all for shorter gears now (all motor). Learning manual trans in school right now, woohoo.

won't the LS trans hurt me in the 1/4 though?

It all depends on what you want... Are you going to drive it daily, and do turnpike/parkway/freeway pulls to 120+ mph like all these tards on youtube? If you are building a track car, use a b16 or gsr tranny... if your going to drive daily, TRUST me on this, you will want the LS for the longer gears. BUT do what you want, thats my advice.

thnx again for your guys' help.

i want a trans that will rip in the 1/4 in 11sec. and pull on the highway. that's my goal. so the LS will do ? thnx

It all depends on what you want... Are you going to drive it daily, and do turnpike/parkway/freeway pulls to 120+ mph like all these tards on youtube? If you are building a track car, use a b16 or gsr tranny... if your going to drive daily, TRUST me on this, you will want the LS for the longer gears. BUT do what you want, thats my advice.

:thumbsup: wOrd

I have a gsr trans in my daily driven car @ roughly 230 whp. It's not that bad for short drives, but whenever I'm on a longer drive cruising at 80, I wish I atleast had an ls 5th gear to make it a little more relaxed. This spring an lsd is going in along with that ls 5th gear. @80 mph it will bring my rpm's from 4000 down to 3600.

Back