Evolution 4 spoiler for the coudan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
well, its fitted for a 4g coupe, so i dont have to worry about modding it from a flat trunk to a curved one.

evowing1.jpg

evowing2.jpg

hopefully have it on within 2 weeks, just bought it getting shipped tomorrow.

Set it on your mirage and take a pic...I'm undecided at this point, it might look cool and it might be teh suck.

Pics, y0. Even if you just set in on there without bolting or anything.

Gad! shes kinda big..

But we all like big honkin' spoilers around here :mrgreen:

P.S. Don't forget to get stronger springs for the rear.. It might sag what you have now. :bustout:

Ok.. I'll stop..

Seriously, I hope it looks nice.. post pics when you get it.

The exterior of your car is going to look good but hows it going to perform?

I still can't get over how you want an Evo but you're going NA.

Also you're doing all this stuff and as far as I know you still have the dinky mirage interior. Those stock mirage seats have got to go.

no. what up with teh points???? sure sure, aerodynamics, but you aint goin that fast. just get a 2005 evo motor and be done. :mrgreen: you know you want to

I think it looks pretty cool, myself.

If you install that wing, you need a Decepticon sticker. I have a couple left if you want one.

Quoted post[/post]]
Gad! shes kinda big..
But we all like big honkin' spoilers around here :mrgreen:
P.S. Don't forget to get stronger springs for the rear.. It might sag what you have now. :bustout:
Ok.. I'll stop..
Seriously, I hope it looks nice.. post pics when you get it.

22lbs. my stock spoiler is 8lbs.

Quoted post[/post]]
The exterior of your car is going to look good but hows it going to perform?
I still can't get over how you want an Evo but you're going NA.
Also you're doing all this stuff and as far as I know you still have the dinky mirage interior. Those stock mirage seats have got to go.

dsm seats and shift knob.. evolution steering wheel. itr style shift boot. soon to have a dsm cluster. the back seats are comfy. :) as always with the car and the things i have done, the n/a hybrid is just something not really done. remember kids, only the turbo motors suffer reliability issues :)

Quoted post[/post]]
no. what up with teh points???? sure sure, aerodynamics, but you aint goin that fast. just get a 2005 evo motor and be done. :mrgreen: you know you want to

it wouldnt fit without major modifications since the orientation is reversed in all 96+ lancer's.

A 22 pound spoiler... Dayum. Thats a fat bitch!

looks like it was jacked from the bat mobile!

I'm just giving you hell for fun. I hope you realize this. But a 22 pound spoiler really does sound way way too friggin heavy.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think it looks pretty cool, myself.

If you install that wing, you need a Decepticon sticker. I have a couple left if you want one.

Decepticon sticker?? OOooOOoo.. I want it. Seriously.

i agree. it would be better if it had no base, thats where all the weight is.

i want a decepticon sticker!

Back