Evolution Is Upon Us!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

New 2004 or 2005 wrx, 300hp 4cyl...that's trans am power on a light car. I've always been a subie fan, i wanted a 2.5L RS before i got my gsx....by the time i'm out of college i want an STi

The new evo is tite, but the EVO VII front end owns, I don't like the new one. Recaro's aren't stock, it's part of the racaro interior package. The new STI is gonna be awesome. But I still like the current WRX's over the new one. the half a RSX headlight doesn't do it for me.

ya right that evo is hott!! i saw one today this police officer guy owns one he came by the speedshop today its yellow all i can say is that fuckin car is nice i mean its done it looks nice its fast what can i say that car is saweeeet!!

i gotta see it go against the wrx head to head. right now i think the subaru is better than the lancer. but from what i hear the lancer can be made into a faster autoX car.

IMO i think the older lancers look better than the newer ones.

Fuck an EVO! Yeah, its fast but its ugly as sin and its like a videogame, driving one would be boring as hell. Its only saving grace would be tunability, hopefully they havent forgotten the good old dsms and kept the bottom end in step. Id much prefer to push a WRX, sti or not, its just fun to drive and I dont know about you all but Id rather have fun and be a bit slower than drive miss daisy at 140. I cant wait to go cruisin in my boys talon and smoke some ugly EVO fascia.

Why would the Evo be boring to drive? And let's not get into looks, Subaru is well-known for their inattention to style. The Evo may not be the prettiest thing in the world, but a WRX makes it look like Brooke Burke.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 19 2003, 06:14 PM
evo's eat WRXs.

yeah right...STI anyone?
New 2004 or 2005 wrx, 300hp 4cyl...that's trans am power on a light car. I've always been a subie fan, i wanted a 2.5L RS before i got my gsx....by the time i'm out of college i want an STi

Thats what I'm talking about...although the headlights are ugly as hell I prefer the 2002 model looks, i'm still gonna be stompin Evo ass this summer.

Back