Evolution IX??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 1 2004, 10:08 AM
I thought the US wasn't getting the 9...
[post=410067]Quoted post[/post]​

thats why that said it's due in the UK around april or may of next year.

I dunno.. seems too early to me, but I dunno.

it really shouldnt be called that, there arent any huge changes...just a few cosmetic things...

dont hate teh 8! :)
yes, i heard we're not getting the 9, but we will be getting the X

Originally posted by B16@Nov 1 2004, 09:40 PM
dont hate teh 8! :)
yes, i heard we're not getting the 9, but we will be getting the X
[post=410335]Quoted post[/post]​

everyone knows the III is the best evo ever.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Nov 1 2004, 11:36 PM
looks the same to me :shrug2: .
[post=410444]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: Although there are a few noticable differences to the rear and one or two on the front bumper.

The 8:
evo817.jpg

Supposed 9:
Mitsubishi-Evo-IX-01.jpg

------------------

Rear of the 8:
evo831.jpg

Rear of the 9:
Mitsubishi-Evo-IX-04.jpg

to my knoledge this evo is going to be called the evo MR "when" it comes to the us cause they say that the changes were not enough to call it the evo 9 at least thats what i heard in the mags i read the little fins on the back are supposed to be drag deffusers to reduce drag right plus it will have more horsepower but only like 4-6 more ponies i guess so they could call it "more powerful" in there ads i think it gets a little more in the way of torque too but this is all from memory as the mags all this info is in is in my car and i'm to lazy to go get it

so then i clicked on the link to the page and noticed they call that a step up from the MR so to hell with me then lol thought that was the evo 8 and they were talking about the evo MR so if your not confused by no just skip the last post and this one and nevermind i said anything at all and you will be fine :search:

I just threw up a little and swallowed it.

4 door turbo cars make me sad. :(

-> Steve

Originally posted by 97civic+Nov 2 2004, 04:01 AM-->
to my knoledge this evo is going to be called the evo MR "when" it comes to the us cause they say that the changes were not enough to call it the evo 9 at least thats what i heard in the mags i read the little fins on the back are supposed to be drag deffusers to reduce drag right plus it will have more horsepower but only like 4-6 more ponies i guess so they could call it "more powerful" in there ads i think it gets a little more in the way of torque too but this is all from memory as the mags all this info is in is in my car and i'm to lazy to go get it
[post=410514]Quoted post[/post]​

97civic
@Nov 2 2004, 04:06 AM
so then i clicked on the link to the page and noticed they call that a step up from the MR so to hell with me then lol thought that was the evo 8 and they were talking about the evo MR so if your not confused by no just skip the last post and this one and nevermind i said anything at all and you will be fine :search:
[post=410516]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow dude... not to be a dick or anything, but I can barely understand a word you just typed. Periods are your friend.

Back