EVOOOOwned.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that was the plan.

l_3eb3125be6f44721af8c26a3208eab04.jpg

it will be replaced with a better, stronger VIS front.

is that front end made out of urathane or fiberglass? if its fiberglass then that can be fixed very easily.

Kinda makes ya miss the eurothane bumper from the Jelly Bean.. You found that dangling from a tree looking new.

So, lemme get this right, you dove head first into some water with your Mirage, and it lost a bumper.

But it came out an Evo? Cool. Where's this puddle?

Yeah Urethane is awesome. I had a riced out blitz bumper on a riced out crx i bought back in the day, which became my work car. Working with construction the job always had crappy driving grounds for a lowered crx and body kit, but that bumper would level dirt as i drove. never could break it. .... ever....

i had a urethane bumper on my civic back in the day. when i rolled it twice the bumper was still mint.

i had a urethane bumper on my civic back in the day. when i rolled it twice the bumper was still mint.

I think Urethane companies should use that as advertisement, show a video of a car just rolling and getting all messed up, then show a clip of that car in a junk yard and some guy going, "dude!, the bumper is still good!!!" then be like

Urethane... because its better than your car...

ys but you have to actually find REAL uethane,alot of companys now are using urethane/rubber,HEAVY AS HELL

Back