ex girl drama!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmmm, now where's that damn picture of the drama lama?

I can't tell you it right now...i'm at school.

I'll post all of it tonight or in the morning depends when i get home tonight.

let's put it this way......oneday like 2 weeks after i dumped her i woke up at like 9:30 in the morning to a random sound and she was standing in my bedroom....she broke into my house after walking like 15 miles to get there.... she can't drive or anything an even her friend told me that i was an asshole for letting her walk that far even though i never knew she was coming....bitch is crazy and another time she kicked out my windshield....and once she tried to stab me but missed lol and stabbed her mom but just barely. she has a parol officer an shit now too....still goes to my school though...

+1, listen to the gospel of E

definitly ditch the bitch...i was there once and it comes down to one simple rule!

The person who cares least about the relationship controls the relationship...the other is their bitch!

once they leave it is their problem...besides think of all the extra time you can spend on cars and motorcycles! ^_^

and beating it yourself?

i never said that you couldn't play with others...just the constant attention to one other person doesn't get in the way of fun which could lead to even more chicks to beat, lick, or ride what ever you want her to do! I find that I like to work on my motorcycle...then take a girl out for a spin and they get all hot and bothered! then you take another ride when you get back! ;)

Haha omg that's how it is too!!! In the last few years I have really discovered how girls really are.

ANd thats exactly what happens ;)

I can't tell you it right now...i'm at school.

I'll post all of it tonight or in the morning depends when i get home tonight.

let's put it this way......oneday like 2 weeks after i dumped her i woke up at like 9:30 in the morning to a random sound and she was standing in my bedroom....she broke into my house after walking like 15 miles to get there.... she can't drive or anything an even her friend told me that i was an asshole for letting her walk that far even though i never knew she was coming....bitch is crazy and another time she kicked out my windshield....and once she tried to stab me but missed lol and stabbed her mom but just barely. she has a parol officer an shit now too....still goes to my school though...

wow that would have likely earned her an extra hole or 10 if she did that to me (especially with the previous stabbing attempt) at very least she would have been staring down the barrel of my Springfield
everyone i know that has a reason to come over knows better than to drop by unannounced or try to surprise me... the .40S&W is not for show, its loaded, cocked and ready to go... and its always within reach

I think it comes down to the fact that every girl gets wet at the thought of a bad boy! My buddy got a ZZR like a few weeks ago and even though it is getting cold we went riding and he couldn't believe that girls almost throw themselves at us just cause we are on bikes...or have bad ass cars! It is amazing!

That is why when it came down to it i had the choice between a full time girlfriend or a brand new Triumph Speed Triple...i took the motorcycle and it has already paid for itself over and over...a little more of an initial investment but worth it in the end! OMG i love living at the jersey shore with hot girls that change every week!! ;)

well im pretty sure i give a fuck less than her, she comes crawling back. dude i was fine on my solo shit. at the very least i have to fend her off till after christmas. idn man shits twisted dont know how i want to deal with the current situation.

Attachments

• Drama llama.jpg
    Drama llama.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 72
Why would I take my own advice? My gf is sleeping at my house right now, I woke up right next to her... Still waiting for you to check the budget thread....

yeah fuck that, im not going to bother anymore. the drama this girl brings around will be to much. i really dont feel like diving back into what i just got out of

Back