Ex Girlfreind y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Alright heres the story.... I was dating this girl for 19 months and she dumped me for another guy... well that was 4 months ago..... we havent really talked all that much since then, she want happy with me when she broke up...

Last tuesday night she calls me, asking if her b/f was at work, we work at the same place, then she starts telling me how he hasnt called her in like a week. bla bla bla.. so we talk for a while and get off the phone... well thursday night i get bored and decide to call her, well we talk for an hour and a half, i mean you know the conversation where your finishing each others sentances and shit... we get off the phone and she tells me how much ive changed since we broke up and how much better i seem.

Now sunday night she calls me, out of the blue, her b/f that is so "perfect" still hasnt called, well we were talking and decided that it wouldnt work out if we tried to get back together, and she agrees. well were still on the phone and she keeps talking about how her b/f doesnt realize what a Nymph is, she is one by the way, and how she misses my backrubs and she starts talkin about how its been so long and she hasnt seen her b/f in over a month.... im a moron and i can even pick up on that shit...

ok now my question,
Should I bang my ex-g/f who I was madly in love with(Im 17 so i know what that is <_< ) and was heartbroken to get dumped by, or should I ignore her and say screw you.... by the way she is extremley hot, and i would like to hit dat again here she is
s3f010c03365d6.jpg

please leave the pic up for a while B, she is hot, ill take it out of the gallery soon,
what do you all think, ur all more experienced in this crap than me, she is in Florida now, shell be back the 10th so i have till then to make up my mind.

is this the second time we actually agree, I would fuck her in the ass, cum on her face, then spit on her face and dip the fuck out.....sorry for the rant,,,,,,blame it on the tequila...............hahahahahah

Seriously, I wouldn't give her shit.......fuck her and there are plenty of other bitches to fuck

Milan

"bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks...."

she wants something from you--- probably money.

hit it- blow it over her back- then say, "get out of here bitch, you stink like my cum" and push her out of your house before she even has time to get dressed.

she fucked you, now use her, and forget her.

thats the point she fucked me, like 7,00000 times and she is damn good.... you wouldt believe.... i dont think she wants my money, im just wondering if this will have bad effects in the future.

tell her to fuck off, that skinny fucking bitch,,,,,,,,,,,FUCK YOU BITCH..................i don't even know her but FUCK YOU BITHC......................AH, I HATE TEQUILA.................AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU BITCHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL OF YOU.

ok, done, shit I act stupid when drinking.

Milan

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jul 1 2003, 12:33 AM
thats the point she fucked me, like 7,00000 times and she is damn good.... you wouldt believe.... i dont think she wants my money, im just wondering if this will have bad effects in the future.

lol Milan!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: you drunk bastard!! hahahaha

ID y0! WOMEN ARE EVIL!!! must i link the picture that mathematically proves this????

Move on. trust- there are better women out there. she dumped you for a dude you work with. that's as low as fucking low can get. 1 step away from fucking your best friend. its just wrong.
I wouldn't even give her the time of day, let alone answer her phone calls.

SHE OWES YOU!!!! be a total fucking dick to her. enjoy it. and before you know it, she will be whoring her self off on another one of your friends.

im gonna fuck her at least once tho, then ditch her, itll make her feel dirty.... wait she likes feeling dirty and she would prolly think it was fun and kinky.... u just can win.... and ive seen the pic that proves it

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 30 2003, 11:29 PM
is this the second time we actually agree, I would fuck her in the ass, cum on her face.

I would donkey punch her, so no agreeing on this one. And we agreed the sohfast.com rapes customers on prices. So, yes the second time.

fuck a doneky punch.... cleveland steamroll that bitch!

where's vtecsir with that link..... damnit, i left it at home... lol

AFI, who cares, I am drunk right now and willing to agree with and not give two shits about what you and I argue about, guess that is tequila for your.

I almost threw up from laughing so hard from this thread............

Fuck alllllllllllllll UUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bithces,,,,,,,,,,,,,all of you,,,,,,,,,, I hate you all..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh my fucknig godddddddddddddddddddd, this tequila is killing me....and I am downing some 32's right now..........i am going to rant later..........hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhhh..

Milan

Im glad Im not around you right now Milan, Im kinda getting freaked out. ya she turns 18 in october y0 if any of you are int... :lol: :D :lol: :D :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 1 2003, 12:02 AM
I'm about to link this thread to AA

:werd: :withstupid: lol i think he needs to be restrained

AA ownz Joryr asses...............ehehheh fuck all,,,,,,,,,,,,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how about soem good advice on swaps,,,,,,,,,,ahahahah........

I have a new project coming along wpweppessss..............hehe, new ProjectEG hatchy.........just waitch.

ilan

now he is "ilan" so does this mean we are loosing him, slowly, now its just the M but who knows what it will be nexxt.

sorry, ranting drunk at 1am easter time................llllllhool

MILan

Back