ex girlfriends suck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Hey, im not one to post personal things, but i just need to get this out. Also, most of you (like all but ji) dont know me, so i dont expect anything, again, i just wanted to get it out.

Okay, i had a girlfriend of two years. We broke up, bad breakup, about a year ago. i saw her today in town doin a carwash for her school (she lives in the town two over from me, so i never see her around). So i pulled in to see whats up. This is how the conversation goes..
Me: Hey
Her: omg its sean, what you doin?
Me: just drivin around, saw your little car wash so i thought id stop in.
Her: yeah we are raising money for a trip to nyc for western civ class. but i really gotta get back.
me: How bout you call me later?
Her: Well im going to erics.
Me: didnt mean today, whenever.
Her: oh. Well, im pretty busy with reading and stuff, so maybe.

well the whole time we were kinda talking, she was lookin away, turning her head. it seems that 30 fuckin seconds out of your lil day is too much to talk to someone you havent seen or heard from in almost a year. I was trying to be the nice guy and be civil, see if we could be friends. But its too much of a fuckin effort to fuckin try and talk to me. Its not like im tryin to go out with her, i just wanted to see what she has been doin. Shit fuckin pisses me off, dont seem all surprised and shit to see me then fuckin not even give me the time of fuckin day to hear what i have to say. I guess its too much for someone to reconcile with a past friend. fuck it im pissed.....maybe ill go grab a beer...or 20. fuck.

fuck.

Maintaining a friend after a breakup is always tough... whether or not it was a bad one. It sucks, but you just have to move on... there are plenty of other cool people to be friends with, so don't let it get to you. Are you going to Ji's meet at the end of the month?

:beer:

Cool. Well until then just chill. Don't let her sucky attitude get to you. Don't let her win. Go for a hike or a bike ride... or something. It's a beautiful day outside... and nicer up in VT. :)

bud light bottles>ex gf's

yea dude, i hate ex gf's attitudes, always got some better shit to do. fuck them.....girls are awesome, ex gf's suck

im not one to get this upset about it. like if you dont want to talk, fine with me. but i thnk its because im just remember all the time that i invested and the shit we did, ya know? i dont see how ppl can toss that out the window, dont think about it, then when you see the person....dont give them the time of day, its fucked up. i dont know why its getting to me, i drove around for a fucking hour or so just driving to no-where... its like she thinks she is better or having something better to do than talking/reconciling with a past bf/friend. plus shes still goin out with this kid who has never met me, but doesnt like me. Her friends hate me too, i gave them no reason but i guess they are idiots. i hope she does fuckin call me so i can be like "Oh sorry nevermind, i was gonna see if you wanted to get somethin gto eat and catch up but since you made it clear that 30 seconds is too hard for you to do, then 2 hours is out of the picture."

note: its not like it was a BAD breakup, we didnt fight or anything. its just that shit that was said and found out were shitty, for me. not cheating or anything just other things...

Maybe the breakup was really painful for her too. She's just chosen to deal with it by firmly closing the door on that past chapter of her life. Many people deal with their past relationships in the same way, the guys included. Plus a year is not a very long time... imo.

As to her friends, they're just rallying around her. I'm sure that Ji would do the same for you if he happened upon her. It's just human nature. After a breakup, the friends tend to pick sides. It's not that they hate you, they are just supporting her, it's a loyalty issue. Just as on this board, we are naturally on your side and not hers.

i know how you feel sean. don't worry. if i'm ever out there, we'll go find her somewhere. i'll smack her square in the face with a 4x2.

bitches like that piss me off. i haven't had too many boyfriends. but each and every one of them, if they were to call me or see me, i wouldn't act like that. unless my kids were running away from me and shit... but, i'd at least talk you know.

she's stupid. end of story.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 8 2004, 03:02 PM
Maybe the breakup was really painful for her too. She's just chosen to deal with it by firmly closing the door on that past chapter of her life. Many people deal with their past relationships in the same way, the guys included. Plus a year is not a very long time... imo.

As to her friends, they're just rallying around her. I'm sure that Ji would do the same for you if he happened upon her. It's just human nature. After a breakup, the friends tend to pick sides. It's not that they hate you, they are just supporting her, it's a loyalty issue. Just as on this board, we are naturally on your side and not hers.

thank u dr. phil :D

its all true

i didnt see it as painful for her, she got a bf (current one) like 2 weeks after, she just kinda "forgot" about everything that happend with us. i think i know why this is bothering me (afer thinking for a bit), cuz when i saw her, i thought about her. thought "does she think of me?" then i started to think of all the good times we had together (naturally), then thought why not talk to her again, maybe we can be friends and hang out...but at the time i was thinking "maybe she is single, why not give it a shot". but now i realize, shes taken, i dont want to back out with her anyways due to what she said to me at the end and i found out, BUT im still thinking that it would be nice to be friends with her. and what gets me mad is the fact that she apparently wants nothing to do with me. thats fine, just tell me...talk to me, dont just fuckin brush me off and be like maybe ill call. fuck that.

take it from an old pro...

fuck the cunt.

move on she isnt worth your time or effort to even think about her. find something that you didnt like about her and dwell on that fact. helps you forget her alot quickly.

she could care less about you, so why worry yourself about her?

you shoulda just driven by, or at the very least, drove up so she saw you and then just looked the other way.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 8 2004, 04:16 PM
i didnt see it as painful for her, she got a bf (current one) like 2 weeks after, she just kinda "forgot" about everything that happend with us.

If she replaced you so quickly, then she definitely isn't worthy of being your friend now. Just move on....

if u havnt seen her for a year then y do you care? u obviously were able to live w/o her. girls are never anything to waste time over when ur young...life is to short. it happens to the best of us.

well i was at school, and i was occupied up there. but its just the fact that i havent seen her in a while..plus it was like a out of the blue thing to see her and think about her. but since that happened (today) ive just been thinkin about it. seein her was like (in some way) re-sparking my thoughts of her. its easier said than done to just move on....atleast with me anyways. wheres my freakin beer!!

shes obviously still just pissed and trying to get back at you give him the big :fuckyou: and forget about it!

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 8 2004, 05:09 PM
but since that happened (today) ive just been thinkin about it. seein her was like (in some way) re-sparking my thoughts of her. its easier said than done to just move on....atleast with me anyways. wheres my freakin beer!!

Then it's REALLY better that you not see her. She's actually doing you a favor by blowing you off. You're still not over her.

In breakups, the one that moves on the quickest is in the position of power. And you chasing her to be just her friend is just adding another notch to her belt. She can't be that wonderful to be with. You just want what you can't have. Sorry.

Sean... I just looked at your profile. You're 20 now.... so you two were dating as teenagers. Your ex is just an immature girl. Don't give her another thought.

i dont think i still want her, i know i dont want her. but i dont think making an effort to be friends, or whatever means im chasing her. But, i aint callin her, that i know. Ive talked to a few friends and i think im alright now. it was one of those impulse things i guess.

94red: i know im over her, the re-sparking is normal, atleast with peple ive talked to...ofcourse you are going to think of those things, they are your most clear memories of that person. It just needs to be thought out more before you do anything. So right now im done with it, it was just a phase i guess. plus, attempting to be friends isnt a sign of me wanting her again. atleast it isnt with me, trust me i know i dont want to go out with her again.

ahhh fuck it, im over it now.

Back