ex girlfriends suck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 8 2004, 07:11 PM
i dont think i still want her, i know i dont want her. but i dont think making an effort to be friends, or whatever means im chasing her. But, i aint callin her, that i know. Ive talked to a few friends and i think im alright now. it was one of those impulse things i guess.

You may be over you, but she either she doesn't think you are or she is just uncomfortable with you. She's got a bf and you don't have a gf. Were you guys good platonic friends before you became an item? And how long did you date?

dated for almost 2 years, and i knew her for like 2-3 weeks before dating, so no we werent platonic friends.

So if when you first met her it was all about the romantic stuff, then I don't see why she would want to hang out with you just as a platonic friend now... seeing as she only ever knew you as bf material. So yeah just move on....

yeah im going to. now im figuring, she obviously "has better things to do" so fuck it, fuck her. someone who thinks that they dont have time to talk to someone who they havent seen in a year or talked to, isnt worth it. thanks alot guys.

That sucks.

Some people you can be with and then be friends and some you can't. That's just how it is with some people I guess, maybe she's just uncomfortable around you... making excuses like that. But hey at least you can be cool about it and are still able to say what's up, that says alot about you (in a good way). She's the one that was being an asshole... or maybe she's still a little hurt and hasn't gotten over things yet. That's always a possibility when people act a little coldly.

But... don't worry about it too much (I don't think you will :)), and have some funnnn :beer:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 8 2004, 08:13 PM
yeah im going to. now im figuring, she obviously "has better things to do" so fuck it, fuck her. someone who thinks that they dont have time to talk to someone who they havent seen in a year or talked to, isnt worth it. thanks alot guys.

i think "she had obviously better things to do" two weeks after you broke up and she started dating another guy.

youll find something better. unless of course you rebound HARD and wind up fucking a fat chick for a few months :lol:

but after ur over ur rebound, something better will come along....unless of course you live in the sticks...

Well up from lke jan (break up) till end of aug of last year she called me everyday still. but thats pretty funny, and a good point. haha.. "i love me a fat chick, more cushion for the pushin!!" *pumps are im humping fashion with cheeks puffed out*

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+May 8 2004, 09:02 PM-->
Seany-izzle
@May 8 2004, 08:13 PM

i think "she had obviously better things to do" two weeks after you broke up and she started dating another guy.

youll find something better. unless of course you rebound HARD and wind up fucking a fat chick for a few months :lol:

but after ur over ur rebound, something better will come along....unless of course you live in the sticks...

ahhh yes...withdrawels can be harsh.....

Back