Excellent Rear Disk Brake Conversion with many new parts!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Filer0128

ok everyone here i have for sale a nearly complete rear disk brake assembly only needs new brake lines. It is in excellent condition!!! I know that i havent done any reputable trading on this site but i assure you that what you see is what you get... if you would like to come check it out then let me know... also you can view my rep on eBay eBay My World - filer0128

I paid about $500 for all of this and what hoping that i could break even but i would be willing to consider any offer! Also i would prefer local pickup because unfortunately to ship items of this size and weight is around $150.

Brand NEW items include:
  • 2 Rotors - I painted the centers with black heat resistant paint for a nice clean look
  • Brake Pads
  • OEM screws that hold the rotors on
  • 9 Wheel Studs
Also included is:
  • 40/40 proportioning valve
  • Complete Breakdown diagrams of all break lines and the disks themselves
  • Brake lines still attached
  • and of course the rear disk brake setup
Everything Pictured is included

RearDisks002.jpg

RearDisks003.jpg

RearDisks004.jpg

RearDisks006.jpg

RearDisks007.jpg

RearDisks008.jpg

RearDisks009.jpg

RearDisks010.jpg

They came off of an 95 civic and they dont have more than 30k mlies on them... they are in excellent condtion for used parts... and 88-00 Civics with rear disc brakes are all interchangeable onto any EK, EG, EF, DA, and DC Chassis. and any 94-01 integra. So yes they should fit your car.

Last edited:
hey i didnt word that right it was supposed to say $500 total! shipping included... the way i worded it it sounds like i want $500 + $150 for shipping... $500 packed up and shipped to your door... sorry for the inconvenience...

Final offer... $400 shipped... cant go any lower and these need to go!!! i know someone out there has to want some of these for their car!

bump. They are nice and i want them but not enough funds

Back