Excessive Force??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

this is about the cops that beat that cocked up 350lb guy to death on the news?

So do you feel from the video that the cops used excessive forece?

I think judging from his size, cocked up blood stream, and attacking the cops, that he got what he deserved - unfortunetly death but I think something like death is bound to happen.

well at least there not waving guns @ highschool kids today

yea, if he wasnt coked up i would feel sorry for the guy but i dont. the guy was HUGE and on coke. wtf would you do if u were a cop besides beat him into submission. its not like he was cooperating. i saw the video.

I saw that bullshit on the news.. that was fucking shit.. the cops killed that poor guy.. i didnt see him hit the cops or anything, but i mean to beat the guy to death.. they were kicking the shit out of that guy. i mean he was fat as hell he couldnt of did much. anyways.. thought it was a bunch of bullshit and i hope those cops get thrown in jail..

Originally posted by ilikepie@Dec 3 2003, 11:11 PM
I saw that bullshit on the news.. that was fucking shit.. the cops killed that poor guy.. i didnt see him hit the cops or anything, but i mean to beat the guy to death.. they were kicking the shit out of that guy. i mean he was fat as hell he couldnt of did much. anyways.. thought it was a bunch of bullshit and i hope those cops get thrown in jail..

He swung at one of the cops, and missed obviously cuz hes such a fat fuck AND he was on coke.

Cops had every right to beat him... if to kill him thats another story.

well he was on drugs, PCP and coke which in turn multiples your strength.

to be honest, yes I feel for him dying, but I also feel that the police were doing their job and protecting society. I wasn't their and this is just my interpretation of the video.

but i mean, one cluck to the head with a nightstick and your fucked. and they said they found small traces of pcp in his system.. small.. and they said that probably caused the heart attack. but i mean still.. they hit that fucker like 80 times.

Originally posted by ilikepie@Dec 3 2003, 11:14 PM
but i mean, one cluck to the head with a nightstick and your fucked. and they said they found small traces of pcp in his system.. small.. and they said that probably caused the heart attack. but i mean still.. they hit that fucker like 80 times.

dude when you are hopped up on coke or PCP you dont feel pain. a whak on the head wouldnt do shit. ive seen guys my sized (5' 10" - 150lbs) lift up fuking cars. drugs are crazy.

i feel bad the guy died but the cops were just trying to do their job.

they interviewed a former cop and he said that cops aren't trained to hit people in the head to subdue them, they first hit at the legs to stop the person from having the abilty to move in any direction to prevent this person to harm citiziens and such.

from the video, the guy would lay down or stop getting up, shit if cops were hitting me I would lay flat and not move, the guy did the opposite thus resulting in numerous blows to his body to subdue him

ok i agree now sorta. i didnt get the full story. i just turned on the news and saw that a black guy got the shit kicked out of him by some white cops. thank for the full story

According to the article I read, and the video, they hit him on the legs and lower body. His death was caused by an enlarged heart due to the stress of being attacked. They should have shot his feet off.. that's what I would have done :p

did anyone not see the first part of the video where he mauls the cop? trys to stick him in a headlock or some shit..

he deserved to get taken down, but not die.. then again, someone that big, you go harder on, b/c if they get up, that's 400 lbs coming at you like a semi truck and you're a pinto.

The guy was 350lbs and kept coming at them. Heck, the ambulance team left the scene as soon as the cops showed up. The cops are in the right. Only a nutcase would resist arrest like that. There need to be more black people on the police force working those neighborhoods. I'm sick and tired of the race factor being thrown into these situations. That guy was a repeat troublemaker. Now his family will try to take advantage of his death to make money on it. :angry:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 3 2003, 11:25 PM
The guy was 350lbs and kept coming at them. Heck, the ambulance team left the scene as soon as the cops showed up. The cops are in the right. Only a nutcase would resist arrest like that. There need to be more black people on the police force working those neighborhoods. I'm sick and tired of the race factor being thrown into these situations. That guy was a repeat troublemaker. Now his family will try to take advantage of his death to make money on it. :angry:

What's really funny is what the grandmother of the guy said:

“They talk about Skip like he was an animal,” said his grandmother, Bessie Jones. “He wasn’t. Skipper was just a good old, fat jolly fellow. He wasn’t violent.”

Back