Execute Immediately

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What does the left really have as far as extremists go? Greenpeace? PETA? Lame! :D

Every major university and media outlet for the most part. They act in a more protracted fashion. They effect their changes by convincing law school grads that anything on the right is probably wrong and it is their civic duty as lawyers, judges etc. to show the people the light of liberalism.

When was the last time you heard about the extreme left? You never really do because that extreme does not exist apparently.

What does the left really have as far as extremists go? Greenpeace? PETA? Lame! :D

Umm actually there have been quite a few domestic terror acts perpetrated by left-wing "extremists". People have died. Seriously. I'm going to watch a movie and do not feel like looking them up but they exist for sure...weather underground anyone?

Ever heard of the American Revolution? Stamp Act?

Besides, I wouldn't classify it all as "small stuff". Social Security alone is reason enough to revolt. They steal thousands of dollars from you every year to utterly and completely waste it or give it away to mega-rich bankers. Small stuff?

Ya or how about the fucking US Postal Service....still operating at a loss...government has NO incentive to run any of their systems or services in a profitable manner.

yea dude, in downtown of my town, a bunch of hummers were wired with explosives by the animal liberation front. crazy shit. there are extremists in every organization.

The Weather Mans Underground was just a "group of college kids rebelling as college kids do".

/sarcasm

agatha-precog-550x250.jpg

Damn it!!!

See I don't think the hippies will be alright with that idea though, I mean think about how many tree's are cut down to make the little wooden balls the names are laser etched into.

i love this site... its funny how a bunch of honda guys know so much about politics.

i think that this country is going down the shitter slowly but surely. and people are starting to get truly pissed off about it. i hope things change for the better but im not optimistic.

So, let me get this straight, you want to execute them because they THOUGHT ABOUT committing a crime? As far as I can see, they didn't hurt, or attempt to hurt anyone. All I see is sensationalist journalism and sensationalist prosecution. These guys had WMD's, but Saddam Hussein didn't? LMFAO. And "teaching the use of explosives" is a crime? Send me to jail, because I'm guilty every fourth of July.

Minority Report yo

Back