exhaust brands

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

critchy88

well iv been lookin around and such at differnt cat back systems,i dont really want to spend 500 bucks on a greddy system,but iv notice flowmaster has thier own out...kinda like an axeback system tho,and iv noticed pacesetter..heard this name around but havent heard much else.. just wondering anybody know any thing bout these systems? havent decided yet but i have a magnaflow muffler lying around now so if i cant decide im gonna head to local muffler shop and get one custom fabbed...and im tryna stay away form ebay brands haha..its a 95 ex sedan and wat size pipe should i look for 2, 2 1/4 or 2 1/2? thanks for any help

hahahok didnt expecy much good about pacesetter..wat bout the flowmaster anyone hear anything bout that?

pacesetter =supershit i bet 100 bucks i can punch a hole in it with my fist

flow master is ok but more on the mustang side of things if you want usa stuff just get a magnaflow

If you have a Magnaflow muffler then I'd just take it to the exhaust shop and have them rig something up for you. You're not really gonna find any of the big name-brand exhaust systems for much less than $500, so you might as well just use the muffler you have. I'd take a Magnaflow muffler and a muffler shop exhaust over a $100 eBay special any day.

Oh, and 2 1/4" pipe should be fine for you if your motor is mostly stock.

pacesetter =supershit i bet 100 bucks i can punch a hole in it with my fist

+1
I just put one of thoes on my brother's maxima. Their "durable finish" melted off in like a week. It's made of plain steel, so I give it a year and its rusted out. Sound's decent on a v6 though.

megnaflow...my brother-in-law had the muffler and had the shop weld for him...it sound really nice

Edit: i have a ebay exhaust on my teggy...the piping suck it hang low...but the exhaust system sound nice

P.S.= planning on chaning as soon as i get my GSR or LS/Vtec done :D

Last edited:
You can go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and search for honda civic exhaust. There's so many different ones and most people post their set-up (stock or modded) and the brand so you can hear the different tones. The HKS Hi-power sounds great on a stock b16 :D.

Back