Exhaust decisons for H22/civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sniperwolf04

I wanna swap an H22 into a 94 civic, but I'm wondering if i can buy the exhaust for the prelude engine or for the civic engine or if I have to have it cut to a custom length so it won't be too short or stick out a foot from the bumper. (J/k.) Any advice would be nice for those of you who have done the swap yourselves. What exahust did you use and how did you order it (custom or just out of a retail inventory). thanks!!

i went to a local muffler shop and got custom done. they didnt have 2.5" so i went with 2.25" and a stock looking muffler. costed cheaper than a retail exhaust (300 compared to 500) and worked about the same as it would.

if you get a cat back exhaust system then get the one for the car but you may have to add a few inches were the header meets the cat

get your cars catback version and then connect from the h22 header to the start of your catback exhaust at a muff shop.

im with milan.

get a cat back for your civic.
a header for the lude/h22.

measure what's left, and order a cat that's the right size :) carsounds makes all lengths.

Back