exhaust for 95 del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frodotoolbox

92 civic si d15b
does anyone know where i can get a cheap exhaust system (cat back) fro less than like 250

well get a high flow cat 85 +/- then have the pip bent 45+/- ( that is what it was for me ) and then a good mufflear i whent with dmx but ther are some relly good one that are cheep

dude drive to your local exhaust joint. in chicago land area, i recommend velasquez. half hour and 250 later, 2.5" pipe, hi-flo cat back exhaust. and it's mounted with visual respect.

You can get a full stainless exhaust on eBay for less than $250. But beware, you get what you pay for. It will be loud and crappily built.

If you're willing to spend $250 on this thing, then just wait a month or so, save a few more bucks, and buy a real exhaust (Greddy, Apex'i, RSR, Magnaflow, etc.).

Or you could just go to a muffler shop and have them custom build you an exhaust. Since you're somewhat in the south, it might actually last a few years rather than just rotting out real quick. If you go that route I'd be a decent quality muffler and resonator for it, like Magnaflow or Apex'i.

well i got a muffler and it looks stock but its kinda loud and i just dont like the look and i dont like the high piched kinda whine to it like when vtec kicks in so i want like a 2.5 to 3 im but i dont know how it would sound

If you want it to NOT sound loud and crappy, then you need a full exhaust, preferably with mandrel bent pipe, a resonator, and a decent-quality muffler, or a stock muffler, like a GSR, Si, RSX, etc. I'd prefer not to run a stock muffler though, to me it kind of ruins the point of freeing up the rest of the exhaust system.

Also, if you're still running your stock D16 then there is absolutely no need for anything bigger than a 2 1/4" exhaust. If you go turbo or drop an H22 or something like that, then yes, a 2.5 or 3" exhaust would probably be better, but for a 1.6 liter you don't need a big exhaust like that.

Back