Exhaust for b18c5 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

echelon

I going with a ITR b18c5 swap for my 00 civic hatch. I want to replace the stock exhaust and I'm looking for some recommendations. I hate loud and obnoxous sounding exhausts (you know what I'm talking about), so I'm looking for a performance exhaust that has a low, deep sound to it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Apex WS
RSR
Greddy
ES Oval
Mugen twinloop
Remus

All these are quiet, or have a quiet model.

i have a R on my 99 coupe. I use greddy's evo. i hear the SP1 has a simular sound and has a slightly smaller profile.. (more descreate)

I loved the sound of the apex WS and Mugen twinloop.

also consider the tanabe "oval style" medallion....

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 13 2004, 10:54 AM
I loved the sound of the apex WS and Mugen twinloop.

also consider the tanabe "oval style" medallion....

thats the tanabe hyper spec or hyper medalion (different places call it different things)
i have it on my car now... its nice and quiet on the low lobes but when you switch to the high lobes it sounds like a bike :)

if you are looking for the quietest exhaust out there that will still show noticable gains... i would go with the RSR ExMag

its quiet and doesnt look like a "performance aftermarket exhaust"

yeah, thanks for clearing that up - I remember that tanabe changed the name of it but just couldn't remember at the time posting.

RSR makes good schtuffff also...

Back