Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanabe Racing Medallion

• Thermal Turbo Exhaust

• Sku

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why don't you just keep your money and put it away for your swap or the turbo kit itself? Or some tizight altezzas, y0?

:D :lol:

well if your future is going to have a turbo then go with a 3" muff, as far as the style of muff it's really up to you..

last I checked altezzas are worth 5-15 horsepower at the wheels right? same with decals? last night i was in the shop and a guy told me if you put the decals on crocked or backwards it helps lower intake charge temp, let me know?

your gonna want the biggest piping you can find. So steer clear of the thermal, it is usally just a 1/8 to 1/4 over 2". As for the overpriced/ riced out Altezza's. I got about 7 hp at the wheel and the waste of money, time consumping decals I have gave me another 4 hp at the Wheel. J/K. I actually wasted my money on a can of compression at the parts store. Now I am back to 10:2:1 Good product to get if you got some extra money. LOL. HAve fun with a turbo.

Darin

HAHAHAHA- thank god for someone with a sense of humor like mine- Yeah, well, I'm really liking the RSR exhaust- I know that a lot ofpeople haven't seen it yet because i know it is fairly new to the US, but most people know or have haerd of RSR and the tuning they've done on the 350Z- Before voting against it go to their website and look at it, straight pipe, barely one bend and no resonator- and itt is literally the straighest exhaust i have ever seen- it's worth a look

yes RSR is quite new to USA i think.. in Japan they are sooooooo famous. they are the best sounding and quality and really expensive...
i wish to get one too..

most of those are 2.5". get a 3" if you plan to boost.... but keep in mind, the 3" won't bolt up to your stock cat. a 3" cat won't bolt up to your stock downpipe/header. you're best off waiting until you are ready to boost and have a 3" dp, a 3" cat, and your 3" exhaust/muffler.

if your a cheap ass like me, Kteller has an awesome deal on mendrel bent for your car piping. http//www.accordinglydone.com/store i think is the addy.

otherwise, thermal is the only 3" i see up there.

I'm personally running the Kteller system with a carsound high flow cat, and an apexi N1 3" 'muffler'

and, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with a swap.
please use the right forums.

:moved:

I would wait until you turbo the car! Do it all in one shot! If you put the catback exhaust on now you will actual slow your car down due to the lack of backpressure!! The Apex'i NI cat-back exhaust has awsome deep tone and is well engineered!

Or you can just get a erector set wing----it adds 100 hp to the wheels!!! ;)

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 9 2003, 02:21 PM
HAHAHAHA- thank god for someone with a sense of humor like mine- Yeah, well, I'm really liking the RSR exhaust- I know that a lot ofpeople haven't seen it yet because i know it is fairly new to the US, but most people know or have haerd of RSR and the tuning they've done on the 350Z- Before voting against it go to their website and look at it, straight pipe, barely one bend and no resonator- and itt is literally the straighest exhaust i have ever seen- it's worth a look

dude...WTF are you talking about. RSR has been around for a while. they were around years ago and then they disappeared for a while and now they're making a come back.

dude save $ go to a local muffler shop with a muffler and they do the rest I gat 2.5 from the header for $80 all you paying for is a name

not true.

muffler shops use crushed bends. crush bends inhibit flow greatly, especially on our cars which route exhausts in several major bends and loops over the axle.

the accordinglydone exahust from mike is 100% mendrel bent.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 11 2003, 02:12 AM
not true.

muffler shops use crushed bends. crush bends inhibit flow greatly, especially on our cars which route exhausts in several major bends and loops over the axle.

the accordinglydone exahust from mike is 100% mendrel bent.

Not true either.

Most reputable and decent shops do mandrel bends as well. Any shop that does crushed bends I'd stay away from.

in my opinion id go with the R&D Thermal..everybody and anybody ive ever known whos got one has nothin but good shit to say about it..

Back