exhaust manifold question?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright, I have a B18B1 in my 92 civic hatch and I am thinking of putting the stock turbo setup off of a first gen dsm with the 14b on it. My question is, will the stock manifold off the talon work on my B18. I have looked in the forced induction section and could not find anything related to this so any help will be nice. thanx for taking the time to read through this and for any suggestions.

It will need to be modified, i.e. it will need to be re-drilled to match up to the exhaust ports and bolts on the B18 head...

no, the bolts and ports will not line up, find a b-series exhaust manifold with a t-25 flange, or make an adapter plate for your stock b-series mani

no, the bolts and ports will not line up, find a b-series exhaust manifold with a t-25 flange, or make an adapter plate for your stock b-series mani

:werd:

Unless you already have the entire DSM setup, just buy a manifold built for your car...

Just glue the dsm manifold onto your head and it should hold up with about 2 psi. ;x

I can get the bsm setup for basically nothing and i know the manifold, with some modification to the bolt holes, will work on the f series but I wasn's sure if it would on my b so I was just asking to see if anyone might have known

Will not work on a B-series. Three things you need to be high quality when you want to build a powerful turbo setup; manifold, wastegate and turbo. Don't cheap out or else you will regret it later.

gaskets are very important as well. tust me you dont want a leak

Back