Exhaust on 89 Civic LX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey guys, back again...

Just want to ask you a question...

I was searching around the internet, and car-stuff.com said this stuff would go onto my car, but the company's websites said they were only for the CRX and Si. Give me some help, thanks!

Here's a link to the muffler systems. I was leaning towards the Dynomax, because of the lifetime warranty, just in case something happens.

Discount Car Parts Stuff - Car Accessories & Truck Accessories - Cheap Auto Parts - Car Cover - Floor Mats - Cargo Liner - 1989 Honda Civic Exhaust System Performance/Accessory

hey guys, back again...

Just want to ask you a question...

I was searching around the internet, and car-stuff.com said this stuff would go onto my car, but the company's websites said they were only for the CRX and Si. Give me some help, thanks!

Here's a link to the muffler systems. I was leaning towards the Dynomax, because of the lifetime warranty, just in case something happens.

Discount Car Parts Stuff - Car Accessories & Truck Accessories - Cheap Auto Parts - Car Cover - Floor Mats - Cargo Liner - 1989 Honda Civic Exhaust System Performance/Accessory

just go on ebay and get an exhaust for your car,ten you can cut the tip off and weld on what you want,the ebay exhausts are quality stuff,

Well, that would be nice, but I don't bother with credit cards, and I don't want to do any hacking because I'm, if I may say so myself, "a über noob" at this stuff, I just want to get a nice, direct fit.

Okay, maybe not a direct fit, but one that has a big portion of the system fitting directly onto the car, if that makes sense...

Well, that would be nice, but I don't bother with credit cards, and I don't want to do any hacking because I'm, if I may say so myself, "a über noob" at this stuff, I just want to get a nice, direct fit.

How are you planning on buying it off that website then, if not with a credit card?

Oh, hey, wow, I just realized that... Hey injen, please tell the dumbass how to use paypal without a credit card? Thanks in advance :)

go to paypal,register with tem,and they will ask you if you would like to register paypal to an active bank account,use you ban account info and there ya go

so should I go with the Dynomax Power Turbo? Part Number: D2217452. Because I'm on the verge of buying it.

so should I go with the Dynomax Power Turbo? Part Number: D2217452. Because I'm on the verge of buying it.

why wouldn't you?, it even says they have the direct kit for the lx.

or if you want to be ghetto fabbed like mine you can hack up a magnaflow EG coupe axleback turn it sideways and have a drift style exhaust.
(mine will look much better when I make a huge dent in my spare tire well:ph34r:)

Oh, hey, wow, I just realized that... Hey injen, please tell the dumbass how to use paypal without a credit card? Thanks in advance :)

Sounds like you got the PayPal stuff figured out, but here's another little FYI for you...if you're buying online and it says you need a credit card, it doesn't necessarily have to be an actual credit card. If you have an ATM debit card that has one of the major credit card company logos on it (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) you can use that to purchase things online. Just enter the numbers and the security code like you would a credit card...

yes well, I have NO credit card and NO debit card... never bothered to apply for one. I would just rather carry cash.

And LMAO, your motto says "crusher of noob ambitions." and then...

"Ima n00b, I have no credit card!"

"Then how are you gonna pay online?"

"Dammit!"

ROFLMAO!

Back