Exhaust Pipe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ballsout

What exhaust pipe do i use the SI or ITR exhaust pipe? (b18b 96 civic)

Get the header for your motor, and get the catback exhaust for your ride and then connect it with a test pipe OR get the same header and then buy a muffler, and get a mandrel bent exhaust made from the header to the muff. I love muffs :) well little ones..............

Milan

wha if you have a 97 hatch with gsr motor can you use the stock gsr pipe to fit to the civic muffler???.....header to cat to pipe???....im saying this because i recently did swap and my stock pipe don't fit so im rollin around with just headers no cat no pipe.......i already order the system for my car but won't be in for a week or so and i want to drive around but it is really loud...thank you and have a nice day!!!

You will need to connect the gsr header to your old civic exhaust via a test pipe of some kind, they run like 20-30 bucks. Just make sure when you do it that you bring any muffler shop the lenth, and diameter of both ends of the test pipe.

Milan

Get a 96 up DX or LX exhaust system. If you do then you won't need a cat or test pipe. Reason is the old cat is built on to the header, so the pipe is just extended to the header with no cat gap.

If you do decide to get one, make sure the person selling you the system knows that its for a DX or LX only.

Back