Exhaust Question for ls swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Put the exhaust and cat on this evening. It fit like a glove! Thanks for the support gentlemen.

Great that it turned out well for you. I'm installing a B18 into a 97 DX hatch. I'm using the stock B18 exhaust manifold/downpipe. I picked up a Magnaflow B18 cat and a magnaflow cat back system for a coupe. I'm hoping it's a direct fit for the hatch. Anyone have experience with this exhaust issue? Not sure if I should start another thread or not. Thanks

Put the exhaust and cat on this evening. It fit like a glove! Thanks for the support gentlemen.

Awesome man! Glad it worked out for you! :thumbsup:

Great that it turned out well for you. I'm installing a B18 into a 97 DX hatch. I'm using the stock B18 exhaust manifold/downpipe. I picked up a Magnaflow B18 cat and a magnaflow cat back system for a coupe. I'm hoping it's a direct fit for the hatch. Anyone have experience with this exhaust issue? Not sure if I should start another thread or not. Thanks

Well, yeah you probably should start your own thread, but since you're here...

I don't have any experience with that particular combination, but I'm thinking that it should be close enough to work, or close enough that an exhaust shop could make it work rather easily...

Awesome man! Glad it worked out for you! :thumbsup:

Well, yeah you probably should start your own thread, but since you're here...

I don't have any experience with that particular combination, but I'm thinking that it should be close enough to work, or close enough that an exhaust shop could make it work rather easily...

Thanks for the feedback! Have a good one.

Sounds like a good plan to me! :thumbsup:

Yeah I had forgotten that some of the Civic models have their cats mounted up high like that...

Ya I forgot too. I just remember that the cat on my old D15 was on the bottom where the LS cat is.

Back