Exhaust question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Does any one know if a stock ls muffler will bolt up to a stock GSR B pipe middle pipe and if so are the brackets on the ls muffler the same as on a GS-R? Does any one know where can get a stock GS-R exhaust cheap? used or not must be in good shape though. Most salvages places around here just said thay dont have any gsr parts.

hey i just ripped mine off cat back all stock if my boy didnt junk it yet ill let you know. 90% perfect

Originally posted by PhyRe@Sep 29 2004, 02:26 PM
hey i just ripped mine off cat back all stock if my boy didnt junk it yet ill let you know. 90% perfect
[post=396265]Quoted post[/post]​

Has to fit a GS-R 97+

Jeff - It should work as long as the body style is the same 94-01.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 29 2004, 02:32 PM
Jeff - It should work as long as the body style is the same 94-01.
[post=396268]Quoted post[/post]​

Wanna sell your stock ls muffler? :D

I dont supose a stock ls muffler would bolt up to my apexi n1 B pipe/middle pipe?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 29 2004, 03:48 PM
If I didn't throw all of my stock exhaust away after I got the Invidia I would give it to you for free.
[post=396298]Quoted post[/post]​

Bitch!

jeff why don't you get an aftermarket oe style muffler with a 2.25/2.5 in and matching out, good flow without the noise

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Sep 29 2004, 10:42 PM
jeff why don't you get an aftermarket oe style muffler with a 2.25/2.5 in and matching out, good flow without the noise
[post=396491]Quoted post[/post]​

Well ehres the deal, some strait trhrough exhausts do sound ricey like the %zigen fireball though i even think that ones fun sounding but my N1 really does sound good and can be exeptably quiet below Vtec enguagement did i mention the sound after the Vtec pops is awsome. It can get loud but over all it really has a nice tone and can be quiet enough.

But the real deal is i was already considering the Apexi WS but just cant afford it now and i need an exhaust for the smog refs. Plus i have a buddie with a complete Greddy Evo on his GS-R now and is willing to trade it for a stock Exhaust, all that with the tip of my N1 being not 100% round after the spin on the 10 freeway. Initially i was gonna just buy another Apexi N1 can and have it put on to my current N1 pipping or use another uni type exhaust, and i probably still will or at least keep the pipping but the greddy evo for a stock exhaust is to good a deal to pass up plus i need it for the smog refs.

Back