1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exhaust Question

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by lswhitecivic, May 15, 2005.

1. lswhitecivic

lswhitecivic Senior Member

Does anyone know if the length of a b pipe on a civic hb and a gsr are the same? I have a cat that I made fit a gsr b pipe that then has my civic axleback on. I am looking at getting a whole catback system and I'd like to not have to do anything custom. Otherwise I'm gonna have to get a b pipe for a gsr with a civic axleback to make it fit.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks

2. EGProject

EGProject YEEEEAAHHHHH

From what I've seen personally, I can make the assumption that Integra B-Pipe is similar to the Civic Coupe pipe. I'm not sure if the B-pipe is different, or if the axle-back is changed.

3. sk8er602

sk8er602 Senior Member

i THINK that the integra exhaust is shorter, bu i very well could be wrong so hopefully someone will now for sure.

4. TWISTEDIMAGE

TWISTEDIMAGE Senior Member

i think they are diff too

5. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

i have a 93 hatch with 97 gsr header cat and mid ppipe(this is b?) and all bolts up and lines up right but i have a broken bolt in the axle flange so i was never able to put the muffler back on. but from what see it will def fit. but dont try and use a gsr or coupe muffler because they are too big. only hatch

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted