Exhaust question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eros2180

Alright guys, the car is finally running and driving.

Its humiliating because of the green flames are still on it and i only have the exhaust manifold lmao

Ive been trying to search for a exhaust kit, but they all sound different on different cars and i cant find any videos of del sol's

I was looking at Apexi , Greddy, Tanabe, and 5Sigen

Im looking for a nice deep PUR or growl,

Greddy SP-2 or Evo will give you a nice deep sound, as will the Apexi WS2 system. Avoid the "N-1" style systems as they generally produce more sound without any real gains.I'd also check out the RS*R Ex-mag system. I have one and it sounds amazing. Nice and deep, throaty at the top, but not really loud or ricerish sounding.

^^^ Idiot who doesn't check dates ^^^

I'm a fucktard? You're the idiot who digs through all the old threads on this site and replies to them. Is it so hard to check the dates on shit before you hit the "reply" button?

You don't need to retroactively add your opinion to every topic we've ever discussed here. We have enough noobs here that somebody is bound to ask a "which exhaust is better" type of question on any given day.

You don't need to bring back a dead conversation from eight months ago to answer a question that somebody will ask again tomorrow...

hahahahaha god dude im so unbelievebly sorry i fucked with your precious site you were a newb once ya hippocritical dueschebagg hahahaha get a life stay off the internet fora while explore the great outdoors itll do ya some good:D

Back