exhaust questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Grocery(7ett2

I'm about complete with my swap (B18b -> hatchback cx) and I need to get the exhaust done on it. Might as well go aftermarket considering it is mandatory and I'm pretty much set on getting a silencer, this same cop keeps harassing me about my other car, anyhow I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions concerning a certain product..........I was looking at some on ebay, fuk $400-500.

greddy makes good exhaust thats not too loud such as the evo, and sp, i had the apex'i world sport on my accord which was verey quiet but still noticable power increase. i personally wouldnt go towards the meineke style cat back, even though its mandrel bent piping, its still coming from meineke. theres a reason why performance exhaust companies are out there and why they spend countless hours with the r&d of there products. All i gotta say is the "quality" and horsepower/torque gains are a little bit higher with the true exhaust companies

Back