exhaust setup for 5th gen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drock42

I read somewhere that a 4th gen exhaust will bolt up to the h22 header. What I want to get is a 4-2-1 header and then a decent cat-back exhaust, and I want them to bolt up because I'm tired of heading to the shop to weld up an exhaust leak every so often. I live in a small town were no one knows how to weld apparently. Anyway...just wanted some clarification before I went ahead with this. Thanks guys!

Quoted post[/post]]
I read somewhere that a 4th gen exhaust will bolt up to the h22 header. What I want to get is a 4-2-1 header and then a decent cat-back exhaust, and I want them to bolt up because I'm tired of heading to the shop to weld up an exhaust leak every so often. I live in a small town were no one knows how to weld apparently. Anyway...just wanted some clarification before I went ahead with this. Thanks guys!

all bolt on kits leak a little......but enough to be heard if you know what to listen for.

thanks...but really all i want to find out is if they bolt up without having to weld or cut. that is what i read, but i'm not sure i believe it. i just wanted to see if anyone on here knew for sure.

If they don't bolt up, then a small piece is all that you would need to add. I'm guessing that they would bolt up.

Go stainless. It's not as expensive as you think, and I'll never have to go to a muffler shop with my car again.

Back