Exhaust Sound

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by JDMilan+Jun 2 2003, 04:56 AM-->
go with the World Sport from Apexi

Milan
Yip, mine is nice an quiet, till it hits vtec then it screams, especially in the lower gears not so much in 5th, but then again you should be going around 100 to hit vtec in 5th so you probably won't have many opportunities in the states to find out.

hypnoticzero Posted on Jun 4 2003
@ 11:23 PM
no i dont have a turbo, but all u need is a downpipe, i meane exhaust uis ok, but i jus thnk that bolt ons arent really nesasry, i mean yea stock exhuast is contricitve, but downpipe is all u really need, unless u want sound which im not in it for sound,

Learn to spell, then when you do, go kill yourself.

hahah tru, I loved my apex WS. I also don't think that jdm is rice. I enjoy the lifestyle and circuit racing that japan has to offer and the U.S. doesn't. I know we are in america but I don't enjoy the majority of kids that race their rides locally and even in Miami. Just don't like them, some are cool but majority is just plain fucking stupid. I buy parts for power and purpose, not cause it's from japan. A lot of their parts are built around the philosophy of more mid-range power. If I am a ricer than everyone on this fucking board is and the Ractive sporting fucks are true enthusiats. What can I say, different folks different strokes.

Milan

ok i already have a exaust system and a downpipe and header. i just wanted to know if my Trust muffler which is kind of like the WS is just as free flowing as a N1 style muffler?

Originally posted by SpyOneUSN@Jun 4 2003, 06:04 PM
what exactly do you mean by a down pipe on a naturally aspirated car? most headers that i know of bolt right to the cat or replace it. bolt ons are an inexpensive way of gaining power, just cuz everyone does it does not make it rice. and just because "real jdm tuners use their stock air boxes".... jdm is fucking rice. who cares what they do in japan? this is America. i dont use chopsticks and drive on the left side of the road. yes some of their shit is better looking nd better quality, but im not goin to buy something just cuz it is "jdm". :fr:

But dont you know JDM guages add 20 whp and a Type R sticker will add around 70whp. Oh and dont forget the Honda Swap stickers..... 1000 whp :eek: :worthy: lol

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 4 2003, 07:19 PM-->
hypnoticzero Posted on Jun 4 2003
@ 11:23 PM
no i dont have a turbo, but all u need is a downpipe, i meane exhaust uis ok, but i jus thnk that bolt ons arent really nesasry, i mean yea stock exhuast is contricitve, but downpipe is all u really need, unless u want sound which im not in it for sound,

Learn to spell, then when you do, go kill yourself.

:withstupid:
this guy is a fucking retard and doesnt know shit
:bash:

Back